ADVERTISEMENT

Current seeding according to Lunardi

frazor

All American
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2002
looks to be extremely favorable for Alabama. It's March Madness and nobody can be taken lightly but Purdue at the two is the only team in their bracket that has received a good deal of fanfare this season. With all of that being said, I don't like a potential second rd matchup with Huggins' Mountaineers. Those guys typically play nasty defense.

Reactions: lainey2020
looks to be extremely favorable for Alabama. It's March Madness and nobody can be taken lightly but Purdue at the two is the only team in their bracket that has received a good deal of fanfare this season. With all of that being said, I don't like a potential second rd matchup with Huggins' Mountaineers. Those guys typically play nasty defense.
Lunardi is pretty good at seedkngs/ but never has the matchups right.

Lunardi is pretty good at seedkngs/ but never has the matchups right.
That’s an incredibly difficult thing to do though.
Correct. It's always a thing for him to predict and even discuss these matchups as if they're likely to occur. Of course, no, usually doesn't work out that way. Most often can't place teams in the correct region. I like him and the excitement around it, but nah.

Reactions: cpat4bama
I just looked at Jerry Palm's Brackets and there is a sad fact about the NCAA tournament. In the first 52 teams in the filed there are 13 conferences represented, which means that 18 teams are getting into the tournament as AQ teams and they would not otherwise be in the fields. 15 teams listed in the projected brackets have a .net of between 75 and 280. That means that the last 15 spots in the NCAA field amount to a participation trophy.

Now do you know why I am against a large football playoff field, as the small schools will soon be demanding the right to be in the football playoffs and before you know it you will have a 64 team NCAA football playoff field.

Palm and Lunardi are historically the worst bracketologists. They rank around 90-100. They just have the biggest platforms

Who do you follow for bracketology? I always thought Lunardi was the guy.
Lunardi caught lightning in a bottle. The very first year he came out with the “Bracketology” he hit EVERY SINGLE TEAM in the tournament. He was very good in his second and third years as well, but he has not been nearly as good as of late, but he is far from one of the worst. I do agree that Jerry Palm is truly awful.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT