ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Timme

BaselineLeaner4

All American
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2019
Man will I be happy with this f’ker graduates. Tired of watching him ease his way through life.

I want revenge in the natty.

• Haha
Reactions: bet9
Don’t bring me any facts. There’s no way this dude should still be playing college sports. He looks like he should be in a saloon.

Reactions: bet9
maxresdefault.jpg
I honestly think he has one more year of eligibility

But can you come back to school and draw social security checks ?

Btw, best post moves since the Celtics’ Kevin McHale

Timme is an interesting study of what an athlete should look like in that he looks more like a fan in the stands but through the years to sum it up is he understands the game and he simply knows how to win.
Hope we get the opportunity to play Gonzaga again. But unless something changes, UCONN is really playing at a different level right now.

Reactions: BaselineLeaner4
LAWL, it's one thing to take a 3rd step and crow hop up on a run out dunk but that's basically tap dancing on the block. Step, pivot, step, pivot, drag the pivot foot 12 inches, step, lay in... and our bigs have gotten called for just taking one extra step after the pivot foot slips a bit. I mean, lol, watch his right foot go from on the edge of the paint of the outside of the lane and end up like a shoe length outside the paint and a yard closer to the baseline.

Reactions: tydzbk
that's basically tap dancing on the block. Step, pivot, step, pivot, drag the pivot foot 12 inches, step, lay in... and our bigs have gotten called for just taking one extra step after the pivot foot slips a bit. I mean, lol, watch his right foot go from on the edge of the paint of the outside of the lane and end up like a shoe length outside the paint and a yard closer to the baseline.
NBA continuation play ;)

LAWL, it's one thing to take a 3rd step and crow hop up on a run out dunk but that's basically tap dancing on the block. Step, pivot, step, pivot, drag the pivot foot 12 inches, step, lay in... and our bigs have gotten called for just taking one extra step after the pivot foot slips a bit. I mean, lol, watch his right foot go from on the edge of the paint of the outside of the lane and end up like a shoe length outside the paint and a yard closer to the baseline.

If they allow the constant palming of the ball all over the game, I’m not quibbling over an extra hop here and there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT