ADVERTISEMENT

First Days of Practice

Lots of our fans are FOG's (Football Only Gumps). These mods are FOM's (Football Only Mods). It's not like our basketball program is a historical SEC bottom feeder like Ole Miss or the boogs. We're the second winningest program in SEC history. The lack of coverage by the mods on this site is both disappointing and maddening. The only reason that I continue my subscription is the recruiting coverage provided by Andrew Bone. If not for that I would have been gone long ago.

I think that like football the basketball practices are closed. But 99% of basketball information (recruiting and team) comes from posters

Reactions: bet9
I hope we can hear some news about the first days of practice.
I am hoping our moderators will give us Something!
We will get pretty much nothing from the mods on practice, CNO locks it down pretty tight.

I know what you mean Stan but there is little info about Bama basketball.
Harper helps out some, but he has his own High School team to coach.
no other mods post very much on this forum. Some rivals sites better than others covering basketball.

It always cracks me up whenever you ask the board a question? I'm like " WTH @mr4bama ? If you don't know the answer we sure don't. "
I’m glad you said that because I have that thought all the time and hadn’t really verbalized it. I’m not sure CNO is super free with access to the program and practices, etc, but it does feel at times like we are a bunch of basketball homeless asking each other for a spare morsel.

I think this site is hopeless as far as basketball coverage goes. We have a key injury to one of our players and we have to read about it on another site. Hopefully the mods are working on this lack of coverage and better days are on the way. Roll Tide!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: bet9 and jtr4dad
I think this site is hopeless as far as basketball coverage goes. We have a key injury to one of our players and we have to read about it on another site. Hopefully the mods are working on this lack of covrerage and better days are on the way. Roll Tide!!!!!!
I totally agree! You cant tell me after three days of football practice, we would not be reading
a breakdown of the fourth string tight end. Like was said, basketball interest is at an
all time high and all we ask is a few lines of basketball coverage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT