ADVERTISEMENT

Flame away

fart GIF

what game was you watching?
The game where JQ threw the ball at the AU player. The game where JQ knocked the AU players arms down. The game where Miller complains to the refs all the time. The game where Miller talks shit after he makes a basket.

The game where JQ threw the ball at the AU player. The game where JQ knocked the AU players arms down. The game where Miller complains to the refs all the time. The game where Miller talks shit after he makes a basket.
Snarf snarf

Miller complains about calls and has every game all year. JQ is always getting tied up with people. Talking crap is part of the game. It sure doesn’t make them thugs.

You sound insane.

Reactions: onebamamaniax
your post seems to be more about bama losing at the time of your post and seems to be out of frustration … I understand that part.

You’re complaining about Q beaning Broome as Q is going out of bounds?

That was a legal play made in a split second. That type of play happens every game. I’m sorry if he threw it too hard.

Then you complain about Q ? Q had an issue with Wendell Green approaching him after that play and green’s grabbing his jersey .

I would have too. The situation calms itself if Green doesn’t make a beeline to Q.

Green sought Q out and made first contact.

Again, Q removed green’s hands off his jersey. If he had punched Green, then there is a thug argument.

What Q did doesn’t constitute thuggery.

Brandon does complain about calls. Every player does.

I’ve seen nothing that elevates his behavior on the court to thuggery either. If you watch bball every night, from the NCAA to NBA, you will see worse forms of complaining.

I like that this team has a Personality of not being pushed around and I really like when we play hard nose Physical Basketball. And I really Liked that we came from 17 down and the Bama Fans went Frigging Crazy.
And I Really liked that Bruce Pearl walked off the court like a soiled diaper filled of POOP hanging between his ASS and never realizing it.

You have obviously never played Basketball or Ref’ed a game. in an average college game, I bet you see that play three or four times. If the player does not want the ball thrown off him, don’t lay out of bounds. you seem to forget the first half when the same thing happened to Clowney. By the way it was Green tugging at JQ’s Jersey, as JQ started to walk away.

As for Miller talking to the Ref after he commits a foul, that happens all the time, and as long as the player acts respectful and ask a legitimate question, I never had a problem. Players will ask, did I go straight up, was I set, was the foul on me or #14? There are often legit questions and as long as I did not hear the magic words, I was fine.

I think your problem is that you do not approve of Miller and JQ? You are free to have your opinion.

I think the Ref’s Overreacted on the ejections. Yes the three left the bench, but it was for a timeout, after the timeout had been granted and they were entering the Court for the timeout meeting with the coach. Yes they crossed midcourt, but no one entered the fray.

If the actions were part of the timeout, then the officials should have used discretion and not ejected. Technically the officials were right, but I think they overreacted.

Last edited:
I’ve supported this team but we are a bunch of thugs. Brandon Miller does nothing to help his image. JQ is a thug
May wanna toughen up snowflake. My sons high school conference made that look like checkers. You'd be shocked at the trash that gets talked now on the court in high school and by the student sections.

Bird, Dr J, the Bad Boys etc etc did way more.

When both you and the other player are going out of bounds, you are taught to try to throw it off the other player so it touches them out of bounds. That can be considered a basketball play.

I'm glad we have grit and fight in us! RTR!

Oh God forbid that there's trash talking in basketball. That's been going on for as long as there's been basketball. And why was the little auburn player reaching out and putting his hands on JQ? It's nice that you're a fair weather fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT