ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Following numerous visits in-state Rivals100 RB Alvin Henderson down to 10

B Howard

All American
Staff
Jul 28, 2022

Elba (Ala.) RB Alvin Henderson is down to 10 schools and he included the Crimson Tide.

Finalists: Georgia, Penn St, Arkansas, Miami, Auburn, Florida State, Alabama, Oregon, Tennessee & USC

I spoke with Henderson earlier this morning before his decision and he had this to say about the Crimson Tide.

“Alabama- Bama is an instate school that’s been building a relationship with me and my mom way before they offered me,” Henderson said. “I love the way that they let me know how I could come in and be utilized in there offense and be coached by Coach [Nick] Saban! “They have a RB commit in the 25 class already but they still let me know that with me being in state they would love for me to come be apart of something special.”

Henderson is fresh off a visit to Oregon where that staff is pushing hard with him as their primary target in the 2025 class.

Does Henderson leave the state? It’s something still being decided but he plans to make the best decision for himself.

Right now Alabama is in the mix but I would not consider them the leader.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News