ADVERTISEMENT

For the JD Davison doesn’t play anyone crowd

That should answer that question!
Harper, do you think he is one and done or we get to have him more than one season?

Reactions: bet9 and pfaud001
He is going to bring an entirely new dynamic to the offense—-> ability to drive and finish. The best on this years team is Quinerly, which is absurd considering his size. JD also seems “strong with the ball”, and that’ll be a breath of fresh air for all Bama fans.
I hope Quinerly and Primo hang around. Oates is building!

i am sure Oats will figure out how to have J.D. and Q on the court at the same time for a lot of minutes

Reactions: pfaud001
That should answer that question!
Harper, do you think he is one and done or we get to have him more than one season?

Not to contradict anyone, but NBAdraft.net projects JD as the #7 overall pick in the 2022 draft. That’s certainly 1 and done territory.

JD is clearly on the NBA radar as a high end athlete in the Russell Westbrook scoring PG mold...IMO he would have to play pretty poorly to fall a long way because his physical tools are clear.

Not to contradict anyone, but NBAdraft.net projects JD as the #7 overall pick in the 2022 draft. That’s certainly 1 and done territory.

JD is clearly on the NBA radar as a high end athlete in the Russell Westbrook scoring PG mold...IMO he would have to play pretty poorly to fall a long way because his physical tools are clear.
Unless he does not live up to the hype, he's definitely a one and done player.

I’m happy for JD and his family, but didnt think he was rated quite that high for some reason.

Reactions: bet9

Those sites basically go off recruiting rankings from that far off so I wouldn’t take that into account

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT