ADVERTISEMENT

Former top recruit PF, Zuby Ejiofor, out at Kansas.

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
In 2022 Zuby Ejiofor was the four star #57 rated recruit out of Garland Texas. The 6'9" PF is now in the Portal after having a bench warming season at Kansas. Maybe Harper can give us the reasons. but it appears that if you bring in a 6'11 Trasfer big man from Michigan, you are probably going to lose someone that thinks he deserved the playing time. In the Arkansas, Duke, Indiana and Kentucky games he did more than just eat up minutes. He is agressive and runs the floor. It appears to me that he is a very good power forward that has no touch on his foul shot and would not be a threat to score, unless it is on a put back or dunk. The plus is that he could clog the middle defensively, rebound and provide valuable minutes. The bad side is that offensively he would clog the middle and he could not contribute the last three minutes of a game.

The kid has talent and someone will get a good one. I don't see him being a fit at Alabama. but he could be a valuable player somewhere.

In 2022 Zuby Ejiofor was the four star #57 rated recruit out of Garland Texas. The 6'9" PF is now in the Portal after having a bench warming season at Kansas. Maybe Harper can give us the reasons. but it appears that if you bring in a 6'11 Trasfer big man from Michigan, you are probably going to lose someone that thinks he deserved the playing time. In the Arkansas, Duke, Indiana and Kentucky games he did more than just eat up minutes. He is agressive and runs the floor. It appears to me that he is a very good power forward that has no touch on his foul shot and would not be a threat to score, unless it is on a put back or dunk. The plus is that he could clog the middle defensively, rebound and provide valuable minutes. The bad side is that offensively he would clog the middle and he could not contribute the last three minutes of a game.

The kid has talent and someone will get a good one. I don't see him being a fit at Alabama. but he could be a valuable player somewhere.
sign him up.

lf Bediako comes back we are set at Center with Pringle backing him up. lf Bediako doesn't come back would love to have this kid. Most are projecting Bediako back, but who the hell knows for sure.

Reactions: winin11 and bet9
lf Bediako comes back we are set at Center with Pringle backing him up. lf Bediako doesn't come back would love to have this kid. Most are projecting Bediako back, but who the hell knows for sure.
Where did you hear Bediako might come back. I was under the impression that he had hired an agent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT