ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. Kentucky

Be a freaking basketball coach that understands more than just a system you learned under someone else. You don't think Nick Saban adjust his schemes based on personnel on his team? What they are good at and what they are not? Nate Oats, who is a nobody in the world of basketball compared to Coach K, had the nerve to try and call him out last year. This team is a top 10 team under Coach K. Not because Coach K has some system he is married to no matter what, but because he knows how to coach BASKETBALL not some 3 point shooting contest...

BTW, his whole job is to give his team the best chance to win. So make adjustments based off what this team CAN do...
Top 10 under Coach K? Absolutely not. The talent is not that good.

You would’ve run off coach K before his first winning season. He was absolutely terrible for 6 years at Duke. This dude just won us two conference championships less than a year ago. Unbelievable. Also, coach K didn’t go to the tournament last year. Why didn’t he coach his players correctly?
You have to understand something/ G.O.A.T- 23 is clearly the most intellectually gifted poster on this board. He is without peer with his insights. Truly beyond all of our limited abilities.
Just ask him. He will tell you.

You have to understand something/ G.O.A.T- 23 is clearly the most intellectually gifted poster on this board. He is without peer with his insights. Truly beyond all of our limited abilities.
Look at Karen, blowing shit out of proportion simply because I have called YOU a mouth-breather.

I like the idea that GOAT discusses sports. I don’t agree with him in ways. Sometimes we agree. Sometimes we don’t. But we still discuss sports. Some people are just here to disagree and never talk about sports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT