ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: Alabama vs. Mississippi State (SEC tournament)

Whoever they play at the 4 is a mismatch in our favor all day long.

Alabama is absolutely running away with this one. The Tide is on a 12-0 run and leads Mississippi State 35-12 with 5:23 remaining in the half.

Alabama has hit eight 3s and has forced 11 turnovers.

We needs these Referees if we play Arkansas. No blood no foul. If Shows was calling the game, each team would have 20 fouls.

I Love Me #4. Can't wait to see the next three years and see him develop.

Alabama leads Mississippi State 39-12 with 3:45 left in the half. The Tide's run is at 17-0.

Five different Alabama players have hit a 3, including John Petty Jr. who has three 3s.

Reactions: gdh1954
Halftime: Alabama 47, Mississippi State 19

The Crimson Tide shot 50 percent in the first half and forced 14 turnovers which led to 24 points.

Reactions: vegas man
Have I ever mentioned how much I like the potential of Keon Ambrose-Hylton?
Very excited about his potential. Has a real chance to be a damn good big man for us the next few years. Really glad he’s getting minutes in postseason play.

Reactions: vegas man
Its amazing how good we look when we're not turning it over, getting more rebounds than not, and making shots. Haven't looked this good since the bloodbath in red stick. MSU looks like they have the dead legs we had for most of Feb. They are half a step slow to everything and we look to have the most energy we've had maybe all season.

I hope they can stay this hot for about 4 weeks give or take a few days.

Its amazing how good we look when we're not turning it over, getting more rebounds than not, and making shots. Haven't looked this good since the bloodbath in red stick. MSU looks like they have the dead legs we had for most of Feb. They are half a step slow to everything and we look to have the most energy we've had maybe all season.

I hope they can stay this hot for about 4 weeks give or take a few days.
Couldn’t agree more man. Best we’ve looked in a couple months seems like. When we play like this we can compete with any team in the country. I like our chances of we give this type of effort every game. We’re so hard to handle when we play with this kind of effort and intensity

Reactions: TideFever
We needs these Referees if we play Arkansas. No blood no foul. If Shows was calling the game, each team would have 20 fouls.

I Love Me #4. Can't wait to see the next three years and see him develop.

Seriously, this looks like an SEC game from 2010 where you about had to knock someone unconscious to get called for anything other than a block/charge. With our luck we'll get Shows tomorrow and we won't able to downshift from being able to just play ball.

• Sad
Reactions: xcop
That was a sweet finish with the left hand. I think it was Rojas? Can’t really tell with that camera angle.

Primo was grabbing in an odd spot. He was almost grabbing above his knee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT