ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 10 Alabama at No. 18 Missouri

tell me I'm wrong. tell me Reese can compete today versus this team down low. tell me we aren't getting outscored by 13 pts in the 1st 10 minutes down low...do it. .....do it......
Not even close to our biggest issue. If you expect Reese to guard that guy in the post by himself, you’re crazy. And Bruner wouldn’t either. They are whipping us every where. Their guards are knocking us around more than their bigs are. And we just keep giving the ball away. You just have an agenda.

doesn't help their big guys get any offensive rebound they want over Reese. hes a waste of space and scholarship. has been for 4 years.
Yah, only their big guys rebound. When you turn it over, it’s hard to rebound. When a guard gets in the lane and our big has to help, also hard to rebound. Think what you want. Reese isn’t killing us. Turnovers are killing us.

Which oats’ recruits should replace which Avery recruits right now?
any giving effort. any not getting bullied. Gary, Ambrose, ellis, shack. primo. Sad the older players we rely on are good athletes but thats about it. when we rely on herb on offense.....haha.....the smartest thing oats has done was start getting the majority of recruits outside of the south.

We’ve surprised me with runs but I think we can lose this one by 25-30. Lazy style of play and lazy turnovers are infuriating. Two straight Saturdays with a chance for a major statement win to cement ourselves for a top 2 seed and we don’t show up ready to play

Reactions: BaselineLeaner4
Yah, only their big guys rebound. When you turn it over, it’s hard to rebound. When a guard gets in the lane and our big has to help, also hard to rebound. Think what you want. Reese isn’t killing us. Turnovers are killing us.
Its what Avery gets for relying on southern recuits. Thats why we have got so much better. our bench. and our bench is primarily not from the south. Hs basketball isn't taught in the south. we are good. but not setup with older leadership to come out of a game like this versus a team like this.

Its what Avery gets for relying on southern recuits. Thats why we have got so much better. our bench. and our bench is primarily not from the south. Hs basketball isn't taught in the south. we are good. but not setup with older leadership to come out of a game like this versus a team like this.
Take away our older leadership, Herb, Petty and Reese and this team is no where near what it is now. You’re living in the past man. Would Oats recruit Reese? Probably not. He probably wouldn’t have recruited Herb either and he may be the SEC POY. But they are much improved under Oats and we’d be in trouble without them.

Reactions: milso47
Take away our older leadership, Herb, Petty and Reese and this team is no where near what it is now. You’re living in the past man. Would Oats recruit Reese? Probably not. He probably wouldn’t have recruited Herb either and he may be the SEC POY. But they are much improved under Oats and we’d be in trouble without them.
they are wasted space. especially 3. I cannot wait for next years class and getting these lazy dudes out of here. wth is Reese doing when he hedges lol. hilarious . thank christ for oats or this team would be absolute trash. and herb is not going to be the sec poy. thats the craziest thing people are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: onebamamaniax
We are very good when we get a lead and we let the 3’s fly and we play loose. When the game is close or we are behind we play timid and scared. Don’t know if y’all have noticed but we don’t win many close games.

Rojas needs to get back into things today. This should be his type of game.

The Bama team I’ve watched for the most part of the last 30 years is playing this 1st half. They are on track to get smoked today.

We are very good when we get a lead and we let the 3’s fly and we play loose. When the game is close or we are behind we play timid and scared.
this game mizzou is just faster strong better. and draining shots. Rojas and Gary need to play the whole second half. Reese cant get off the bench seat.

Reactions: nelsontaylor555
they are wasted space. especially 3. I cannot wait for next years class and getting these lazy dudes out of here. wth is Reese doing when he hedges lol. hilarious . thank christ for oats or this team would be absolute trash. and herb is not going to be the sec poy. thats the craziest thing people are talking about.
🤡

It’s not crazy. You literally have no clue. You’re on here crying about Reese can’t guard their big that has about 4 points. And my six year old is over here saying man #12 and #13 are killing us. The guy you’re complaining about has 4. The guys my 6 year old is composing about have 22. But he knows basketball as good as any 6 year old, so don’t feel too bad.

would love to see how many 3’s Rojas and Reese have taken vs Shack, Primo, and Petty. Offense is disgusting.

Teams are bringing their defense out beyond the arc and not letting us get the looks we like from 3. And it’s working. We don’t have anyone to feed it to down low to offset that.
And and even bigger problem is we don’t have a point guard that can get others open from 3. JQ should be that but he isn’t right now.

surprised. an Avery player cant hit a layup. herb clanks every layup off the rim. Reese cant even dribble to get a good layup at the rim and petty is very off.

Well let’s just forget about that half. They just need to calm down re group and play our game in the 2nd half. We know bama can score quick when they want too.

JQ has to get going. People are just camping out at the 3 with Petty, Primo and Shack. And those 3 can’t drive it good enough to make it hurt. JQ is the one guy that can get these guys open 3’s and he can finish at the rim. He has to play well enough to be the PG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT