ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 10 Alabama at No. 18 Missouri

They committed to Avery and oats retained them. They were Avery commits.
he literally chose them and said yes you can come play for me. and they said yes they will play for him. it is what it is. But they never learned the game from Avery and it shows.

Fools gold with this team beating up on bad teams. I bought into the hype but still bad against solid teams.

he literally chose them and said yes you can come play for me. and they said yes they will play for him. it is what it is. But they never learned the game from Avery and it shows.
But your point is about Avery recruits. I don’t like Avery at all... but you’re just wrong on this. They committed to Avery and oats did a great job of keeping them in the fold.

Bama not ready to play today at all. Poor attitude and even worse effort. Good basketball teams live to play these type games.

But your point is about Avery recruits. I don’t like Avery at all... but you’re just wrong on this. They committed to Avery and oats did a great job of keeping them in the fold.
not at all. if oats had the authority to not honor it and they never played 1 second for Avery. sure Avery recruited them before he was fired for being garbage. but oats brought them in and the only coach they practiced under. say I am wrong, who cares? every player who played for Avery has the worst effort on the team.

Sometimes getting stepped on can be a helpful learning experience. Let’s hope this is a wake up call!

Reactions: jrippolito
I mean, Reese is a skilled stretch 4. He absolutely needs to play. But he can’t matchup with a guy like Tilmon.
Reese is great on the bench and sometimes a good catch and shoot. He cant match up with many people and one of the worst basketball players on the team. just an ok shooter and being 6'9 makes him look like a decent basketball player. but soft as pond water and has basketball iq of a newborn baby

Please kick him off the team! This is what we were worried about losing last year?

We are a selfish, undisciplined team. Oh no, Rojas and JQ on the floor. Bad things to come.

This is probably the worst game of basketball I've ever seen.
You must have slept thru the 13-14 season of the Crimson Tide because there were many games that looked like this my good man. Big difference is that this years bunch can get kicked in the scrotum and bounce back.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Reactions: Sweetlou10
I say rest Herb for a couple weeks and let’s just try to be 100% for the tournament. We’re not getting a top 2 seed and it just really doesn’t matter that much beyond there. I’d rather us have a healthy Herb and a 5 seed than 75% Herb and a 3 seed

I say rest Herb for a couple weeks and let’s just try to be 100% for the tournament. We’re not getting a top 2 seed and it just really doesn’t matter that much beyond there. I’d rather us have a healthy Herb and a 5 seed than 75% Herb and a 3 seed

Agreed - if he’s not healthy all he is doing is continuing to hurt the team and himself

I was hopeful the OU game was a wake up call. Not sure what to think about this team right now...
I think our coaches need to make adjustments more than our players. These guys can’t stand around on offense and expect someone to drive it and get them open for 3. That’s the plan, but teams aren’t leaving our shooters bc we don’t have a guard that can force help. We need movement.

Reactions: BaselineLeaner4
Man putting the ball in the basket has just not worked for Bama at all today...make FTs and it’s single digits...while shooting 26% from the field

Bad preparation, bad coaching and even worse effort. Bama totally out matched, out hustled and smoked by this Missouri team.

Severe Reality check. Please stop with the #1 seed and Final Four garbage. Teams with those abilities do not ever perform like this today. Ever. A ridiculous effort.

Reactions: coastalbarry
Also Herb needs rest or something. Herb’s early fouls aren’t helping us overall .

It’s mind numbing how few of our drives have a positive result. There has to be other options for this offense than just driving into a wall of defenders and throwing up some bull shit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT