ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: No. 2 Alabama at South Carolina

Tony_Tsoukalas

All American
Staff
Feb 5, 2014
Who: No. 2 Alabama (23-4, 13-1 in the SEC) vs. South Carolina (10-17, 3-11)

When: 8 p.m. CT, Wednesday, Feb. 22

Where: Colonial Life Arena, Columbia, S.C.

Watch: ESPN2 (play-by-play: Mike Morgan; analyst: Seth Greenberg)

Listen: Crimson Tide Sports Network (play-by-play: Chris Stewart; analyst: Bryan Passink; engineer Tom Stipe)

Reactions: lainey2020
I hope Oats have talked to this team about doing the “3 gun” celebration after making a 3. It want go over well.

Alabama 7, South Carolina 6 | 15:41, H1

Charles Bediako already has 4 points and two rebounds for Alabama.

Alabama 13, South Carolina 11 | 11:57, H1

Despite hearing it from the South Carolina fans, Brandon Miller leads Alabama with 5 points and two rebounds.

South Carolina 22, Alabama 15 | 8:22, H1

The Gamecocks are on a 16-2 run. Alabama hasn't scored over the last 2:04.

The team needs to clear the distractions, their heads are not in the game tonight. With that said, a lot of time left.

#23 for SC is carrying the ball like lugage!
Quinerly does the same thing, there was a time that that was called, but not anymore.

BTW, is Bradley told to go out and check somebody 35 feet from the goal or does he do it on his own? He seems to get a worthless foul called on him for doing that way to often.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Self induced distractions. Do not like the body language I am seeing. Nor the effort.

South Carolina 24, Alabama 23 | 5:15

Brandon Miller leads Alabama with 10 points on 3 of 5 shooting, including 2 of 4 from beyond the arc.

South Carolina 29, Alabama 25 | 3:30, H1

In a battle of five-star freshmen, Brandon Miller has 12 points for Alabama and GG Jackson has 13 points for South Carolina.

Judging by what I’ve read, I don’t think he deserves anything in legal terms. But he deserves to be booed every night. He needs to remember how stupid it was to be there and how he could have pissed his whole life away.

This is one of those nights everything is going right for them. Not sure we can do enough if it keeps going like this.

Reactions: Codie B
This half was what Nate Oats was afraid of. I think Alabama comes out and takes care of business after the break.

Un****inbelievable! Even God dont want us winning this game with all these bullshit shots falling. I had a feeling this was coming!

South Carolina shot 56% from the floor in the first half, including 5 of 10 from beyond the arc.

I’ve never learned how to post a picture. Sears mom posted on Facebook. She’s mad he hasn’t played much tonight. Doesn’t seem like she’s a big Oats fan. She said the scouts are there tonight. Guess she doesn’t watch many if she thinks the scouts are only there tonight.

Judging by what I’ve read, I don’t think he deserves anything in legal terms. But he deserves to be booed every night. He needs to remember how stupid it was to be there and how he could have pissed his whole life away.
I hope he gets booed every time he touches the ball for the remainder of the season because if you are a true competitor which he is you absolutely love pissing off the opposing fans.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I’ve never learned how to post a picture. Sears mom posted on Facebook. She’s mad he hasn’t played much tonight. Doesn’t seem like she’s a big Oats fan. She said the scouts are there tonight. Guess she doesn’t watch many if she thinks the scouts are only there tonight.
Someone needs to tell her if he did not pick up those 2 stupid early fouls he would have been on the floor more.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT