ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: No. 3 Alabama at Auburn

That’s a foul. 24 rode Miller the whole way down the court. That’s a jr high foul.

Reactions: bet9
1 on 1 isn’t going to work. They are allowed to mug our dribblers.

Alabama 61, Auburn 59 | 6:52, H1

Alabama is shooting 59% from the floor and has made its last three shots. However, the Tide is just 8 of 15 from the line, while Auburn is 21 of 24.

• Sad
If we can make our free throws from here until the end, we will have a great chance to win this one. Gotta settle down and make them count. And at some point, Miller needs to be the guy and take over for a few minutes.

Watch after Sears layup. Kid taking ball out of bounds was standing in the line. How can the ref miss it. It’s not even close

Trying to tell my kid just how special this group is. So tough. The circumstances of the game, good or bad, don’t affect this group. They just keep playing. We lose this game by 15+ last year and nothing to do with talent. Just the mentality and attitude of this group is special!!

Great win. I wouldn’t have predicted how we won.
Q completely disinterested
Rylan just played like a seasoned vet
Terrible at FT line,

But this team finds a way.

Bama proved it can win without the three today.

I wish Miller would use his energy on defense rather than all the antics

Great win. Tide did not play as well as it often does, and still wins against good SEC team on the road. I'm enjoying this team.

He uses a ton on defense. I’m not sure what game you watch. He played like 37 minutes today. And he wins in both ends.
He had a few lapses where he went to help defend and his man found his way to the basket.. that’s going to happen.
The man plays very hard on both ends .. love his game.

I know I said a quick prayer when he went down…

Absolutely right, Pringle played well when he got in, Gurley not as good and the other bigs played great in the paint

Just took a look at The Bunker. According to thread headlines (I’m not a subscriber), the refs stole the game. Why do Auburn fans insist on acting just like—Alabama fans when we lose? They should be embarrassed. No originality at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT