ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: No. 4 Alabama at Missouri

Alabama 61, Missouri 40 | 11:40, H2

— Missouri has made just one of its last nine shots.
— Alabama has four players in double digits — Clowney 13, Miller 12, Sears 12, Quinerly 10.
— Nate Oats is going to get his first win in Mizzou Arena.

Reactions: xcop
Alabama 63, Missouri 50 | 8:35, H2

— Missouri is on a 7-0 run as Alabama has made just one of its last seven shots.

Nice run by Mizzou

Let’s get organized , Bama!!

Riley is legit and clowney made an NBA play

Reactions: xcop
Alabama 72, Missouri 56 | 3:48

Alabama hasn't made a FG in 4:30, but Missouri has made just one of its last nine shots.

Brother if that’s your idea of bashing someone then you are in store for a sad life when you are old enough to leave the house.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
Good thing I'm in my 40's and been out the house since I was 17. Not sure why being out of the house has anything to do with you being sarcastic about a player that hasn't been game ready for the whole year until the last couple games. I guess you're still in your parents house and they won't let you watch many games or you would realize he's just getting his legs under him.

Reactions: budog
Good thing I'm in my 40's and been out the house since I was 17. Not sure why being out of the house has anything to do with you being sarcastic about a player that hasn't been game ready for the whole year until the last couple games. I guess you're still in your parents house and they won't let you watch many games or you would realize he's just getting his legs under him.
My post was very clear, I said that if you think my post was bashing then you have not experienced a whole lot of life. Go look at my post and tell me what is BASHING.

The definition of bashing is SEVERE CRITICISM, tell me where my severe criticism is?

I am one of the original basketball guys here, not one of the bandwagon guys heading this way ( which is fine, the more the merrier) and I do not bash anyone. I have been a season ticket holder for over 30 years and I travel to 7 or 8 road games a year so I don’t need you telling me I am bashing anyone when that is not the case.

I said that he must be the greatest practice player in the world to be the first player of the bench which to be clear I am saying he must be an awesome practice player because he is the first player off the bench and he is struggling with his shot. NOWHERE did I say he sucks or he is a liability or get his dumb ass of the court.

I apologize that your post pissed me off so much, but there are about 12-15 regular guys here and not one of them will say that I have EVER bashed any Bama player on an open forum.

Done with this,

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Last edited:
My post was very clear, I said that if you think my post was bashing then you have not experienced a whole lot of life. Go look at my post and tell me what is BASHING.

The definition of bashing is SEVERE CRITICISM, tell me where my severe criticism is?

I am one of the original basketball guys here, not one of the bandwagon guys heading this way ( which is fine, the more the merrier) and I do not bash anyone. I have been a season ticket holder for over 30 years and I travel to 7 or 8 road games a year so I don’t need you telling me I am bashing anyone when that is not the case.

I said that he must be the greatest practice player in the world to be the first player of the bench which to be clear I am saying he must be an awesome practice player because he is the first player off the bench and he is struggling with his shot. NOWHERE did I say he sucks or he is a liability or get his dumb ass of the court.

I apologize that your post pissed me off so much, but there are about 12-15 regular guys here and not one of them will say that I have EVER bashed any Bama player on an open forum.

Done with this,

ROLL TIDE!!!!
I too was surprised he came in so quick and I think he started the 2nd half. CNO obviously sees more than we have. If he reaches his potential, WOA NELLY .

Reactions: lainey2020

Done with this,

ROLL TIDE!!!!
It's all good, glad to know you've watched the the years of struggles with the rest of us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT