ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 8 Alabama at Georgia

If we continue to start primo we will get bounced early. He’s been absolutely awful. The slow starts are going to kill us in the tourney

Another slow start for Alabama.

Georgia leads Alabama 16-11 with 11:55 left in the half. The Tide is shooting 5 of 15 from the floor and has turned the ball over six times.

Welp...we're off to our usual sluggish start. It appears JQ can't handle starting.

Here we go again letting a game get out of hand without even calling a timeout and trying to stop the momentum. It will not surprise me one but if this Happens in the tournament. You dig a hole you can’t get out of. I don’t understand it

This team is not consistent enough to win in the tournament. A mediocre team at best we are getting whipped by right out of the gate against Georgia

Reactions: rcpettijohn
We wasted the time out at the beginning. GA is a truly terrible team. They play no defense and have very few scorers. We will charge back. Bama just needs to get to get focused.

Reactions: budog
Bama has played about two good games in a month. They are living off the January run, but that is about to run out. These guys have got to make up their minds to pick up their game or just continue to get more sloppy . This is a poor effort so far.

Bama has played about two good games in a month. They are living off the January run, but that is about to run out. These guys have got to make up their minds to pick up their game or just continue to get more sloppy . This is a poor effort so far.
I sure as heck hope that it won't be the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if we don't win another game this season. We're just a shell of the team we were in January.

Reactions: StablerCountry
Georgia leads Alabama 33-24 with 3:23 to play.

Alabama is shooting just 11 of 33 (33 percent) from the floor while Georgia is shooting 14 of 24 (58 percent).

Primo, Gary and Rojas on the court at the same time while trailing is ass scratching. With that said, CNO has forgotten more about ball than I know.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Alabama ends the half on a 6-0 run to cut Georgia's lead to 36-30. First-half shooting: Alabama: 14 of 38 (37 percent) Georgia: 15 of 29 (52 percent)

Why not take the last shot 😂
This is the question that I seem to ask every freaking game. They bailed us out by not scoring, but I just can’t understand why in the hell you take a shot with 16 seconds left in the half when the shot clock is turned off????

ROLL TIDE!!!!

This is what I waited all morning to see. Missed 12 to 14 points with lousy finish right on the rim. 6 foot 7 and 8 inches tall and you can’t finish right on the rim. Sloppy ball handling with no control.
Not looking like a team seeded in the 2 spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT