ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 8 Alabama vs. Auburn

Alabama leads Auburn 52-47 with 7:52 to play.

The Tigers are on a 7-0 run as the Tide hasn't scored in the last 2:29

All right...I'm going to say something I'm going to get flamed for. I'm really looking forward to handing our three seniors their diplomas at the end of this season. Getting virtually nothing from them down the stretch this season
Preach

We keep farting around the barn will beat us. We should be up by like 30 or more right now but we're playing with the energy of a team still hung over from weekend of partying. The whole gym seems dead. I've seen church league games played with more intensity.

Oats has about 9 days to straighten out Petty and Primo. If we can't get them going we won't go far in either tournament.

This is tough to watch and we’ve been up most of the game. Just in a funk offensively and defense is a little questionable as well. Thank goodness Auburn sucks!

• Haha
Reactions: anon_z8qxv7qt5719f
Coleman lacks energy; no intensity and lack of daze playing. We continue this we may go home early in the tourney

Last edited:
Bama not looking like a 2 seed in this 2nd half. Looking more like a bubble team. I mean out rebounded by a mile.

I’ve been saying the same things regarding the seniors. They are stupid talented and when they are on it’s hard to beat them but it’s almost like they are sleepy a lot of the time.

Reactions: vegas man
We keep farting around the barn will beat us. We should be up by like 30 or more right now but we're playing with the energy of a team still hung over from weekend of partying. The whole gym seems dead. I've seen church league games played with more intensity.

Oats has about 9 days to straighten out Petty and Primo. If we can't get them going we won't go far in either tournament.
We always say energy and maybe tonight that could be right with the rebound difference, but dang we just can’t hit open shots.

Been saying this for the last 2-3 games. The most frustrating part is Bama will have 4 guys in position to rebound and the opponent will have only one yet somehow comes down with the ball.
We beat MSU on the glass and they’re one of the best rebounding teams in the country. It has been bad tonight, though.

Reactions: vegas man
There is no way Auburn can score 80 pts. a game without Cooper!

Finally showing some life. Seems we perked up when Petty hit a crazy 3 pointer that looked like he shot it on one leg fading out of bounds.

Reactions: StablerCountry
Shackleford continues to bail us out night after night. Herb, Petty nor Reese can't hit a shot from the arc. And Herb either misses the bunny on the drive or gets it blocked. Never seen a 6-8 guy get his shot blocked so much.

Reactions: StablerCountry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT