ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 8 Alabama vs. No. 21 Mississippi State

Does the audio seemed messed up on anybody else’s tv? I can’t hear crowd noise hardly at all.

Anyone know what radio station this game is on in the Birmingham AL area?

Doug Shows is the worst ref .. and this trio is setting back officiating .. deer lowered !!

Thanks. Friend says he's looked everywhere he normally listens and couldn't find it.

Pringle giving bama some good minutes ;
Jaden plays like a vet

When did JQ become a complete turnover machine? It's embarrassing to watch.
He needs to play off the ball. He can shoot it. Let him shoot the 3 for now until he can figure out how to dribble without turning it over.

Alabama 60, Mississippi State 50 | 7:37, H2

Brandon Miller has recorded his second straight double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds.

Reactions: Codie B
ROFL the officials in this game. Sears gets elbowed on a push off and he gets called for the foul. Earlier JQ is knocked down and gets called for a foul when he gets stepped on.

Shows crews are the worst... other than the old Adams crews.

The box score is as dumb as the game feels. MSU has 29 free throw attempts to our 13. If they weren't denting the rim with their free throws we're getting blown out right now.

This whole game is a case study in how you have to be 15 points better than the home team to win on the road in an SEC game. Road team has 3x as many fouls as the home team has almost 3x as many free throws. Just ugly ugly basketball.

Last edited:
I didn’t know anybody played a lesser schedule than Auburn but it seems Miss St did.

I can't understand how every year the officiating sucks and nothing is ever done about it and nothing changes. It's so freaking awful it's hard to watch basketball and enjoy it. I mean we won handily and still complaining about it. Roll Tide!! I love this team. Goodnight.

Reactions: BamaNavyCPO
Good win, just wish that Miller kid could be a little better player 😁!! Not long ago we couldn't get a win on the road in the SEC and now we are putting up double digit wins. Great job CNO.

On a side note this was the best officiated game I have seen since the third Saturday of October in Knoxville. HORRIBLE!!! and the SEC Head Office just keeps putting these same officials on the court game after game.

Reactions: BamaNavyCPO
In a stark contrast to the calls we saw tonight, in red stick LSU and Ark combined... COMBINED... for 27 total fouls for the game and 22 total free throws. Our game had 42 fouls and 54 free throws.

Shows needs to be sent down to calling high school games or something.

Reactions: frazor
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT