ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga - Battle in Seattle

adsmith4

All American
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2013
Is anyone going to Seattle for the Gonzaga game? I’m looking for a ticket if anyone has a lead. I called the University but was told they didn’t receive tickets. It looks like tickets were sold back during the Summer through Ticketmaster and by Gonzaga only.

I think it sold out in a few hours. Will be 95% Gonzaga. I don’t think they even offered a Bama section.

Birmingham should do a presale to Bama students and TidePride members first before opening them to general public.
Should be an unique environment for the guys to play in....can't say I've ever heard of a Bama team going on the road to play against the consensus #1 team, at their place, with no visitors section at all. Coach Oats may need to borrow helmets from Coach Saban for the bench.

I think it sold out in a few hours. Will be 95% Gonzaga. I don’t think they even offered a Bama section.

Birmingham should do a presale to Bama students and TidePride members first before opening them to general public.
It actually sold out in just a few minutes. I expect the same to happen for next year’s game in Birmingham.

Reactions: MobileBama
I was hoping there would be a Bama section, but it doesn’t look like there will be from what I could tell. Going by myself so should be interesting haha.

Reactions: MobileBama
Is anyone going to Seattle for the Gonzaga game? I’m looking for a ticket if anyone has a lead. I called the University but was told they didn’t receive tickets. It looks like tickets were sold back during the Summer through Ticketmaster and by Gonzaga only.
I actually have 2 center court. Depending on how football game turns out this weekend will dictate if I go to Seattle. I don’t need to make a profit but I have $950 in the 2 tixs. If that interest you then let me know, I’m not looking to make money just want to get my money back. Text me at +12566510540

Should be an unique environment for the guys to play in....can't say I've ever heard of a Bama team going on the road to play against the consensus #1 team, at their place, with no visitors section at all. Coach Oats may need to borrow helmets from Coach Saban for the bench.
We actually went on the road to play at #1 UCLA in 1983 and beat them 70-67.

Reactions: Codie B
Watching Timme's antics after EVERY bucket he got vs Texas really makes me not like that dude. He's a baller and I don't know if we can even contain him but I'd be embarrassed by a Tide player acting the way he was.

Reactions: winin11 and jtr4dad
I remember like yesterday, one of those late night CBS games that would come on after the 10 o'clock news. Bobby Lee and Enimo really took it to them.
that team had alot of talent whatley, hurt, buck, and terry williams but also had alot of problems. after that game seems like we went into a slump. got put out in the first round by lamar.

Reactions: grichards56
I do agree with you, those mid court seats being empty is so darn frustrating not to mention a damn eyesore.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I do agree with you, those mid court seats being empty is so darn frustrating not to mention a damn eyesore.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
I’d pregame all my stops to include parking. Lots of opportunities to ruin your weekend. Emerald City ain’t what she used to be.

We actually went on the road to play at #1 UCLA in 1983 and beat them 70-67.
I remember that game! Will never forget that amazing toss behind the head Pass by Eniis Whatley to Bobby Lee Hurt for the slam dunk on the break

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT