ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Nelson Update

He will not compete with Pringle for playing time. Pringle is the only Center on the team and we have zero true power forwards. We need another Center and 2 Power Forwards. Playing time is no issue for him at Bama. We need Nelson and 2 more big men to finish out this class.

He will not compete with Pringle for playing time. Pringle is the only Center on the team and we have zero true power forwards. We need another Center and 2 Power Forwards. Playing time is no issue for him at Bama. We need Nelson and 2 more big men to finish out this class.
This ^^^. Even more so with Dioubate’s recent injury.

He would be in Clowney’s role or the three

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
I am looking forward to Nelson coming. I am glad CNO is not just filling the last 3 slots with a hope and prayer.. He is impressive to me in handling the portal transfers. They are as important or more so than the freshman class. It is literally 350 days of recruiting now.

I am looking forward to Nelson coming. I am glad CNO is not just filling the last 3 slots with a hope and prayer.. He is impressive to me in handling the portal transfers. They are as important or more so than the freshman class. It is literally 350 days of recruiting now.
Nelson is a home run get. Gives Bama way more than Bediako on the offensive side of the ball. He’s such a fit in Oats’ system. If they could also pull Kaluma, then Bama will confidently be in position to run it back.

MCL recovery is about 6 weeks. When I tore mine the repair took five shots off my golf game. I was back on the course at five weeks. The difference between the two of us is that one s a finely conditioned athlete and the other was 54 at the time of his surgery.

I’m concerned bow that Nelson is going to come to Alabama. It seems no one on this board has any real information.

It’ll be hard to turn down 300-400k more that Arkansas will have there for him. Bediako just left for about the same deal.

Reactions: tomg505
COLLEGE
myhc_303282.jpg
That’s got to change are we can kiss collage sports away.
That auto correct can be a bootch..

This is a COLLAGE ( I guess it could eventually be a ncaa sanctioned sport 😜someday)
0cGqu9w78V5L5OuiW6pAWbhdeXc-SiVZp1kS5fvXBjgt5qxJVRHd9kO7lvfK5hqb14w=w240-h480-rw

The longer it takes would create some concern/ Arkansas has the ability to “ make things happen”. Something is holding this up.

Not good. Arkansas coach ( Muss) has the 4 headed corporate America team in his corner. And NBA ties everywhere on coaching staff.
Basketball is a very important thing to the Hogs.

Please put down the Pistols and Pill bottles and avoid sharp objects. Everything will work out the way it should. Harper told us it was good and until he says it is not good, we will just have to chill. We competed against the teams with the highest payroll in College Basketball last year and we beat Kentucky, Arkansas and Auburn and come to think of it, so did aTm. We just have to realize that we don't have the Walton, Family, Tyson Foods or Jimmy Jones bankrolling our Basketball program. In Arkansas a Basketball Team just cost more.

Does the Basketball workout center get the equipment when the football program upgrades? I’ve seen all of these great additions too the football program at Coleman. I’ve just never

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT