ADVERTISEMENT

Guess who is Number 1? AP & Coaches

It's cool to see Bama Basketball be No 1 in the polls this late in the season but given how young the team is this will be a real challenge to stay focused. Almost like a jinx.

Maybe that's some jaded Bama basketball fan fear bleeding out but every time things get really good something goes wrong. This team continues proving me wrong on how they'll react so hopefully this is a minor distraction and we go into K'ville ready to go hard for 40+ minutes.

Speaking of the Vols... how are they managing to stay ranked? They've lost 3 of their last 4 and in their one win they only scored 46 points.

Glad to see we are having the success we are and I am glad to see us be the number 1 team. That's rare air. I think Coach has these guys focused. They realize we just need to win the next game by preparing, playing the next play and beating whoever is in front of us on that day. We will be favored in every game from here forward. Now we just gotta go play our game, run our stuff, guard our guy on every trip and the rest will handle itself. RTR.

The writer is not a fact checker. Says Bama made the elite eight two years ago, which is incorrect. UCLA knocked that out.

Reactions: winin11
I am going to enjoy this day. The first full day in my life that Alabama is the undisputed number one team in America. The last time we were number one, hours later we lost a game to Utah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT