ADVERTISEMENT

Help Me If I'm Wrong, but We Really Need Pringle to Stay

lainey2020

All American
Gold Member
May 15, 2022
With what we have coming back, what we have signed to come in, and what we seem to be recruiting somebody please help me here. @Jordan Harper @mr4bama

Are we gonna have anybody on our team that can guard a big man that is a good scorer besides Bedikeo and hopefully Pringle? Chuck is often in foul trouble and if he were to get hurt Pringle is our only other opition when it comes to guarding a high scoring big man. Last year we could fall back on Clowney, Gurley, or sometimes Miller. l don't see anybody coming in to make up their ability to guard big men and rebound.

Count me in as one who hopes to hell Pringle stays.

With what we have coming back, what we have signed to come in, and what we seem to be recruiting somebody please help me here. @Jordan Harper @mr4bama

Are we gonna have anybody on our team that can guard a big man that is a good scorer besides Bedikeo and hopefully Pringle? Chuck is often in foul trouble and if he were to get hurt Pringle is our only other opition when it comes to guarding a high scoring big man. Last year we could fall back on Clowney, Gurley, or sometimes Miller. l don't see anybody coming in to make up their ability to guard big men and rebound.

Nick is a good one

Reactions: xcop and bet9

Totally agree. We definitely need to hang on to Pringle and even that is not enough. Oats need to concentrate on beefing up the front court in stead of packing the bench with guards and skinny people. When we run into a team with quality bigs (and I do mean BIG), how we gonna stop em?

Nick Pringle​

GPMINFG%3P%FT%REBASTBLKSTLPFTOPTS

Who said he was leaving?
l have not heard that he is leaving. l'm just saying l hope to the hell he doesn't. He knows he is not gonna be our starting center and he can't play the 4 position because he has no outside shot. Makes me a little leary that he might want to go somewhere where he could be the starting center. l just hope he realizes how important he is here as a back-up center.

Totally agree. We definitely need to hang on to Pringle and even that is not enough. Oats need to concentrate on beefing up the front court in stead of packing the bench with guards and skinny people. When we run into a team with quality bigs (and I do mean BIG), how we gonna stop em?
My point exactly. We have good guards and wing players, but Bediako and Pringle are our only 2 big men. l have not seen where we have anybody else on our radar to bring in.

Well l said Pringle might leave because he would never be our starting Center, but a very good back-up. lf Bediako leaves for the NBA then l would be wrong about that. l don't think Charles will leave, but you never know.

Reactions: budog
Well l said Pringle might leave because he would never be our starting Center, but a very good back-up. lf Bediako leaves for the NBA then l would be wrong about that. l don't think Charles will leave, but you never know.
If Pringle stays, he'll play a lot of minutes because CB is also foul prone. Both need to work on their FT shooting and develop a short game on offense. Learn that "drop-step" with a pump fake and a mini hook shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT