ADVERTISEMENT

How much longer does coach stay

Please answer the Question? If everyone was so worried about the lost of life of this young lady. Why did the story stop after Alabama was eliminated? If I’m right and this was all about Alabama being rated this best team at the time, and Miller being possibly the best player in college basketball at the time. Why are you still talking about it? I just don’t understand?

I wasn't a month later, and everybody already knew where you would stand on this and all other issues relating to the basketball program.
It was a month. To the day nearly. Shooting was at the end of January and this information came out in court at the end of February. So you are wrong.

It was mishandled and it fed the media onslaught. Sorry but the truth is the truth.

It was a month. To the day nearly. Shooting was at the end of January and this information came out in court at the end of February. So you are wrong.

It was mishandled and it fed the media onslaught. Sorry but the truth is the truth.
Why are you still talking about it? It’s not even a story on the local Paul finebaum show much less the national media. It’s as interesting as “ how is the grass looking in Bryant Denny. Are you questioning the professional investors, or are you just hung up on the horse shit story of the media? State your self and make it clear.

Reactions: lainey2020
Why are you still talking about it? It’s not even a story on the local Paul finebaum show much less the national media. It’s as interesting as “ how is the grass looking in Bryant Denny. Are you questioning the professional investors, or are you just hung up on the horse shit story of the media? State your self and make it clear.
First of all, I do not respond to demands from an “ Italian Stallion” namesake .
I did not bring it up/ responding to the OP’s question at top of thread.

This is an opinion board. Too many panties seem to get in a wad with criticism. Find it comical.

Garbage? Maybe you have zero knowledge of understanding public relations in these type of bad situations. I am a big Bama guy/ but the Crimson Colored glasses some of you wear are laughable and embarrassing.
You are one of the most negative posters on the board. Just looking for a reason to trash the Tide

Reactions: therealsquid
Let’s just face the facts here guys: the Alabama administration badly mishandled this event from a public relations stand point- it was rank amateur hour.
They knew Miller and Bradley were present/ should have gotten out ahead of the story but did not. Comes out a month later. Not good.
But how can you comment on something that you can't comment on?

But how can you comment on something that you can't comment on?
Find it hard to believe the university had a complete “ gag order” from the Tuscaloosa Police about the case. If so, then hold a press conference and state that fact.
The silence and then the way it came out officially from court proceedings ended up being a bad look.
Look/ I think Miller was and is innocent as he can be. And the media was awful.
But some things could have been handled better. Sorry if that offends some.

Find it hard to believe the university had a complete “ gag order” from the Tuscaloosa Police about the case. If so, then hold a press conference and state that fact.
The silence and then the way it came out officially from court proceedings ended up being a bad look.
Look/ I think Miller was and is innocent as he can be. And the media was awful.
But some things could have been handled better. Sorry if that offends some.
So have a press conference to say that there's an active investigation by TPD going on BUT we can't comment on it?

So have a press conference to say that there's an active investigation by TPD going on BUT we can't comment on it?
Would have been far better than saying nothing. Rumors of Miller and Bradley being there were everywhere. You have to do something to at least alleviate the media onslaught. You can never stop them- but the 100% silence gave the media all they needed. This is just my opinion.

Would have been far better than saying nothing. Rumors of Miller and Bradley being there were everywhere. You have to do something to at least alleviate the media onslaught. You can never stop them- but the 100% silence gave the media all they needed. This is just my opinion.

I kinda have to agree with you there. That sounds like a better strategy because we heard those rumors as well but idk if anything would've made a difference. I feel like the media knew and waited and pounced at the right time. They're the devil!

I do not live in LA LA land like some. Basketball program has lost 3 assistant coaches, 4 have declared for the NBA draft and 2 are transferring. Not the best couple of weeks since the best chance to make a Final Four went up in smoke.
You should have extended your stay abroad. Nothing miserable about me except some of the people that just stick head in sand.
Carry on Ole One of Little Vision.
Disappointment about the ncaa tournament is warranted ;

the rest of what you wrote you frame as “bad”.

Assistants get head jobs, the team has NBA quality
players and they are testing the waters and two who need to transfer are doing so.

How is that bad?

Disappointment about the ncaa tournament is warranted ;

the rest of what you wrote you frame as “bad”.

Assistants get head jobs, the team has NBA quality
players and they are testing the waters and two who need to transfer are doing so.

How is that bad?
Mass Exodus like this is hard to over come when it all happens at once. Player/ coaches at same time.

Mass Exodus like this is hard to over come when it all happens at once. Player/ coaches at same time.
The coaches I will give you, which is pretty unprecedented. The player turnover just sucks, but, UNFORTUNATELY, is now part of the college BB landscape. It really SUCKS for us older posters that remember how great college BB was when you had players for, AT LEAST 3, if not 4 years, so you knew going into the next season how your team was looking. I am not trying to harm the players, but the NBA needs to move the May 31st deadline for allowing players to remove themselves from the draft by a month, if not a month and 1/2, because it becomes really difficult to determine who you can recruit from the transfer portal without this information, and transferring players will get hurt by this too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT