ADVERTISEMENT

How quickly will Bammers turn on Coach Debo if he loses 3 SEC games..

Eddie T Baggs

All American
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2017
Alabama
Yes I’m expecting 3 losses, hoping for 0.. but a new coach, new system, new team, new demands, and a new conference is a lot of hills to climb. Factor in injuries, and the grind of the season. Coach Debo getting a taste of the SEC every single week. Will he air it out or be balanced? Milroe is still our best and only shot at a Natty.. but he’s not Pinnix throwing at shitty PAC defenses. I do however like this for Milroe (win or lose) because this is gonna be how he’s used in the NFL. Spread em out, get yards in chunks from the air or with legs. Milroe has proved he can make every throw and has a cannon. But playing air raid offense provides opportunities to throw more picks. IMO Coach Debo will use that massive OL to run the ball 60% and throw 40%.. more throws on 1st down, more throws downfield, and a faster offensive tempo. He also has an advantage as the mystery guy to all other SEC coaches. They don’t know what he’s gonna do just like I don’t. Hopefully Saban helps him with teams like Georgia and we save some secrets.

What’s yalls expectations for this season?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News