ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch: No. 2 Alabama basketball at No. 24 Texas A&M

Tony,
I think I see fairness, in SEC Conference play different than you do. Though neither of us see (or know) how the challenges will be for each SEC team, and in particular Alabama. If the SEC chooses to stack the load of Auburn, Tennessee, and LSU, I understand that those teams have always been "gunning" for Alabama. That means each of the above opponents, Alabama will always (emphasis always) play 3 of their toughest opponents in the SEC West, forever and ever!

Where is the fairness in that, unless it is understood that Alabama, with 2 losses, still goes to the expanded national finalist Playoff? Otherwise, the other SEC schools, not named Alabama, have a distinct advantage!

Tony,
I think I see fairness, in SEC Conference play different than you do. Though neither of us see (or know) how the challenges will be for each SEC team, and in particular Alabama. If the SEC chooses to stack the load of Auburn, Tennessee, and LSU, I understand that those teams have always been "gunning" for Alabama. That means each of the above opponents, Alabama will always (emphasis always) play 3 of their toughest opponents in the SEC West, forever and ever!

Where is the fairness in that, unless it is understood that Alabama, with 2 losses, still goes to the expanded national finalist Playoff? Otherwise, the other SEC schools, not named Alabama, have a distinct advantage!
Sir, this is an Arby’s

Wrong thread and board 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT