ADVERTISEMENT

I do NOT think Tua's decision was the most important

JohnWhite9488

All State
Silver Member
Oct 16, 2019
Oklahoma City, OK
If you look at Alabama currently and in years past they did not need a first round draft pick playing QB! With that being said I recognize that the football being played in the SEC today is not the same as it was in 2009..

IMO the reason Alabama did not make the playoff this season had more to do with Dylan Moses, Josh Mcmillian, LaBryan Ray, and having all of those freshman forced into action! Nobody in the Media will even mention this but if you look at everything Alabama had to overcome this season and they still ended up 11-2 is a miracle of god.

More than half of the guys playing on defense were playing vs high schoolers 8 months before Alabama played Duke in Atlanta! One of those guys (Christian Harris) didn't even play LB in high school and he didn't show up to Tuscaloosa until June. That's absolutely insane to me! The kid we saw flying around vs Michigan has only played that position for a few months!

So getting Dylan Moses back in my opinion has to be the most significant because not only is he a freak athlete he has the one thing our D needed last season and that's EXPERIENCE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News