ADVERTISEMENT

I think I’ve got the answer

Eddie T Baggs

All American
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2017
Alabama
How about Supporting CNS and the UofA in a time of adversity instead of piling on more anxiety for them to read and hear?

The problem is not new. It happens to everyone at some time or another. If you REALLY bleed crimson like you claim, you would just STFU and let the GOAT fix this. It may take a week. It may take 5 yrs. But he’s the only man in this era of football that has dominated so damn much, that he has spawned coaches across the landscape of CFB and literally changed the game. Tiger Woods did it to Golf, Saban has done it to CFB.

If I’m being honest, the worst part about any program is the fans. But Bammers are the most entitled pathetic Tshirt wearing trailer trash loud mouth obnoxious crybaby fan base that has ever existed in CFB. Even a dominant dynasty couldn’t get some of you to support the team thru 1 ugly loss. You’re scared it’s over, I get it. If it is over don’t go out like a bitch. Have pride in what just happened and that your old ass was still alive to see it. You could’ve been born an Auburn or Tennessee fan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News