ADVERTISEMENT

If this article is true, a TPD Officer should be relieved of duty and more.

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
As a former law enforcement officer I hope his article is not true, but the facts make a lot more sense than anything I have heard. If the video shows what the reporter says the Tuscaloosa DA has a duty to immediately release the video and drop the charges against Miles. Felony murder charges would be warranted against Johnson and. the charges against Davis would be at most Criminal Negligent Homicide and Detective Culpepper should consider hiring a good attorney. I would hate to be on the Tuscaloosa City Councilman and Mayor if this article is true. If TPD has placed Brandon Miller’s life in jeopardy, may someone help the city treasury.

An realistic and plausible account of events.

Last edited:
As a former law enforcement officer I hope his article is not true, but the facts make a lot more sense than anything I have heard. If the video shows what the reporter says the Tuscaloosa DA has a duty to immediately release the video and drop the charges against Miles. Felony murder charges would be warranted against Johnson and. the charges against Davis would be at most Criminal Negligent Homicide and Detective Culpepper should consider hiring a good attorney. I would hate to be on the Tuscaloosa City Councilor the Mayor if this article is true. If TPD has placed Brandon Miller’s life in jeopardy, may someone help the city treasury.

An realistic and plausible account of events.
Excellent article. It explains a lot. Hard to believe the investigators haven't delved deeper into Johnson's involvement.
Thanks for posting.

You guys trust something called the Tuscaloosa Patch?
It depends on how the reporter gathered the information. Either way, I also don’t immediately trust a detective because he’s a “police officer.”

No/ never heard of this “ local” news source. Hard to buy into something that tries to nearly absolve Miles and Davis.
This is just the same timeline given in the last ESPN article, but more detailed. The ESPN article illuminated the fact that Johnson pulled up behind Miller's car with lights off.

March 9, 2023 ESPN Article

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrs1255
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT