ADVERTISEMENT

If you could choose

jmillerbama

All American
Gold Member
Apr 5, 2015
An alternate jersey for basketball! I apologize if i offend the stick in the mud bammers who want a witch trial when this subject is brought up!🤣😂💀💀
But i would love a grayish (maybe elephant skin lookin) jersey to excite the team!

I was also a big fan of our late 90s and 2004-2005 threads! Would love to see an alternate Uni or some throw backs?
Would you be for or against it and why?

Roll Tide! Ready for some Tide basketball!

We wore grey once against AU with BAMA in crimson. They were very cool. I too loved the throwbacks we wore for those couple of years. I would LOVE to see black with red letters (think Bulls). I think the kids would dig it and you know how these kids pick schools off of all sorts of things these days. Our current uniforms are about as basic as they come. I'd love to see a black with red version and have been crying about it for years lol. I see black top and shorts with BAMA in red across the chest again like a Bulls road jersey.

An alternate jersey for basketball! I apologize if i offend the stick in the mud bammers who want a witch trial when this subject is brought up!🤣😂💀💀
But i would love a grayish (maybe elephant skin lookin) jersey to excite the team!

I was also a big fan of our late 90s and 2004-2005 threads! Would love to see an alternate Uni or some throw backs?

Any Bama uniform is OK with me as long as the colors are Crimson & White. If you want different colors why limit it to black and gray. How about pink, purple, blue , orange???

Any Bama uniform is OK with me as long as the colors are Crimson & White. If you want different colors why limit it to black and gray. How about pink, purple, blue , orange???
Because black and grey work with pretty much everything? And we've used grey before. But if that's the way you feel, cool. No problem by me. But there's a big difference in black and grey or pink and yellow.

Like I said in the beginning! Ol Bammers start grabbin pitch forks when you start talking alternate jerseys! Apparently even in Basketball!💀💀🤣😂 which is funny considering The Bear himself used White helmets which I think would be awesome eith our away uniforms!

Don't give it any thought. What I care about is seeing a team play hard and seem like they know what they are doing. Winning the SEC and doing well in the NCAA makes it special. Thank goodness we have a good coach!!n I be good withing anything not "overdone."

Last edited:
Like I said in the beginning! Ol Bammers start grabbin pitch forks when you start talking alternate jerseys! Apparently even in Basketball!💀💀🤣😂 which is funny considering The Bear himself used White helmets which I think would be awesome eith our away uniforms!
Any combination of Crimson & White on any uniform in any sport look good to me.

• Haha
Reactions: jmillerbama
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT