ADVERTISEMENT

Introduction + Q&A 🏀

Hey, everyone!

My name’s Mathey Gibson— Bama Insider’s newest basketball correspondent and recruiting expert. I’ll be here to answer any questions you may have in regards to Alabama’s 2020-‘21 season/recruiting class.

Follow me on Twitter!
can you give an update on burnett, cardet, and bediako and how many do we expect to add? any 2022 prospects leaning to bama?

Hey, everyone!

My name’s Mathey Gibson— Bama Insider’s newest basketball correspondent and recruiting expert. I’ll be here to answer any questions you may have in regards to Alabama’s 2020-‘21 season/recruiting class.

Follow me on Twitter!
Welcome to the forum Mathey!
Looking forward to updating where we are with recruits Bediako and others we have offered.
I am not on Twitter but hope to read your takes on this forum.

Reactions: pfaud001
tenor.gif

Welcome!

can you give an update on burnett, cardet, and bediako and how many do we expect to add? any 2022 prospects leaning to bama?

Nimari Burnett is a name to watch. Alabama should be considered the favorite to land the Texas Tech transfer. He has a pre-existing relationship with Bryan Hodgson and Nate Oats, and it is expected that Alabama will likely be amongst the final 3 in his recruitment. Charles Bediako is a strong Alabama lean. His decision will likely come within the next two weeks— but if it gets pushed back, I see no reason to view that as a bad omen for Alabama. His addition would likely be the final for the Tide. Wesley Cardet is a secondary target, likely on the back burner as Alabama pursues higher caliber talents such as Bediako and Burnett. As far as 2022 prospects, Rodney Rice appears to be showing the strongest interest, but a long way to go in his recruitment (and a multitude of others).

Hey, everyone!

Follow me on Twitter!
Take it to the football board.

• Wow
Reactions: xcop
Hey, everyone!

Follow me on Twitter!
Welcome Mathey, been following Alabama basketball since Rocket 8. Went thru the 60's w/Bob Andrews and Mike Nordholtz as well as the dark days. Newton and Sanderson years were fab and There have been times when it was really good with other coaches.Looking forward to hearing recruiting info. Really like how Coach Oats has opened up more areas to recruit from.
What is your thoughts on the state off Alabama high school basketball? Any players out there that can help the Tide. What's thee latest on this years crop of players that Bama is recruiting? Will Bama offer Burnett?

@flip1 Wasn't Mike Andrews an All American? Nordholz was so fun to watch. The teams in those years were not very good but occasionally pulled an upset.

Welcome Mathey, been following Alabama basketball since Rocket 8. Went thru the 60's w/Bob Andrews and Mike Nordholtz as well as the dark days. Newton and Sanderson years were fab and There have been times when it was really good with other coaches.Looking forward to hearing recruiting info. Really like how Coach Oats has opened up more areas to recruit from.
What is your thoughts on the state off Alabama high school basketball? Any players out there that can help the Tide. What's thee latest on this years crop of players that Bama is recruiting? Will Bama offer Burnett?
our high school basketball and asst football coach was a member of the rocket 8. billy crews/ he left my jr year.

Welcome to the jungle where the elephant rules. Keep the double-dribbling to a minimum, no hand-checking, and try not to foul out! :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT