ADVERTISEMENT

Jahvon Quinerly To Enter Transfer Portal

giphy.gif

Wow, that’s a surprise. Any idea why?
I think since Alabama brought in another couple guards like Aaron Estrada and Latrell Wrightsell Jr made Quinerly realize just how deep the backcourt is and that he may not get the playing time he used to get with so much talent at the guard position. Sears is still around and so is Rylan Griffen and both of which will also receive several minutes too

I think since Alabama brought in another couple guards like Aaron Estrada and Latrell Wrightsell Jr made Quinerly realize just how deep the backcourt is and that he may not get the playing time he used to get with so much talent at the guard position. Sears is still around and so is Rylan Griffen and both of which will also receive several minutes too
Well I hope one of them can play PG

Good luck to him the Tide will be great and have less turnovers and defense will improve. His attitude on the road drew technical fouls. He was great as the SEC Tournament MVP two years ago.

No/ those players do not play point guard.

Such a roller coaster ride this off-season, but seems as if JQ has played his last game at Alabama
Can someone please explain to me how in the hell a coach can manage a roster in the wild, wild west, known as college athletics? Please don’t let the door hit you in the a$$ Mr. Turnover!

Reactions: xcop and GOBAMA100
Can someone please explain to me how in the hell a coach can manage a roster in the wild, wild west, known as college athletics? Please don’t let the door hit you in the a$$ Mr. Turnover!
You should 100% show no loyalty to any body. Recruit recruit recruit and plan on signing 8 guys every season.

Just another example of why NIL and the no consequences transfer portal are a joke. Despite what several idiots on this board say.

And you people know who you are.
You and I both believe that universal free agency in college sports will destroy college sports. For those that want a new arena, as a businessman, would you build a location in a city that everyone might leave tomorrow. Are you going to pay for naming rights on an arena that might be absent players and a coach next week.

The thing that confuses me more than anything is the timing. If you’re hitting the transfer portal then go early when you have more options. To announce you’re back at Bama, and already know the roster for months, makes no sense. Makes me wonder if something happened to force this.

Reactions: xcop and Codie B
Until the powers that be develop some guardrails for NIL and the xfer portal, attempting to manage a roster in college sports will be akin to the game of musical chairs.

Until the powers that be develop some guardrails for NIL and the xfer portal, attempting to manage a roster in college sports will be akin to the game of musical chairs.
Very true, unfortunately. But, at least in football you have a much larger pool of players to choose from. In BB, you wake up one morning, and you have no team practically.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT