ADVERTISEMENT

Jahvon Quinerly To Enter Transfer Portal

Coming from the biggest idiot on the board.
Far from an idiot dude. You know what it is? I tell the truth and point out areas where Alabama has serious issues and severely underachieves.
A segment of Alabama fans cannot stand to hear it or refuse to admit there are problems or the fact they just are not very good at something.
I suspect that includes you Mr Homer.

You and I both believe that universal free agency in college sports will destroy college sports. For those that want a new arena, as a businessman, would you build a location in a city that everyone might leave tomorrow. Are you going to pay for naming rights on an arena that might be absent players and a coach next week.
Totally agree! From a business point of view it makes no sense at this time. But, I believe the university can give the program more perks that Benifits recruiting without breaking the bank.

It was a race last year on who could make the most turnovers JQ, or JD Davison. Both were trying to do more than their natural ability. I blame Oats for setting Bradley and starting JQ. He lost a very good PG in Bradley by doing this. You can defend the coach but he made a bad mistake in losing a 5 star point guard.

It was a race last year on who could make the most turnovers JQ, or JD Davison. Both were trying to do more than their natural ability. I blame Oats for setting Bradley and starting JQ. He lost a very good PG in Bradley by doing this. You can defend the coach but he made a bad mistake in losing a 5 star point guard.
Johnny, JD Davison was not on the team last year.

Reactions: Codie B and cola68

I know what you're saying but don't you think JQ would be a great Harlem Globetrotter?

Reactions: JMusso72
This is where we differ. Bradley did not fit our offense. He is a bad outside shooter, and a below average FT shooter. He did not have a special trait, like JQ’s quickness, and he played less and less at the end of the season, because defenses knew he couldn’t shoot it from the outside, and collapsed on him defensively, making him even less desirable going to the rim than even JQ(when his game isn’t on). JQ had some bad moments/turnovers, but he had the skills and ability to take over a game when he was on, and Bradley just doesn’t have that skill set. Their minutes per game at the end of the season tell the tale.

You and I both believe that universal free agency in college sports will destroy college sports. For those that want a new arena, as a businessman, would you build a location in a city that everyone might leave tomorrow. Are you going to pay for naming rights on an arena that might be absent players and a coach next week.
Yep/ it already is destroying college sports. Only ones who will not admit that are people trying to line their pockets with unearned income or are severely Ignorant of the entire situation.
Or do not care as long as they make “ some bank”. Pathetic lot everyone of them.

Yep/ it already is destroying college sports. Only ones who will not admit that are people trying to line their pockets with unearned income or are severely Ignorant of the entire situation.
Or do not care as long as they make “ some bank”. Pathetic lot everyone of them.
Nothing has changed in last 10000 years of recorded history.

I will always be grateful for what JQ did for Alabama basketball. He was the first guy Nate Oats landed as HC at Bama from the portal. He came in with insane hype being a former 5 star and while he was inconsistent at times, he helped Alabama become an SEC power the past 3 years with his insane runs when it came February/March.

Why do you pay to post on a message board discussing sports that have been destroyed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT