ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Bridges

Guess the fact he and Nick are from the same town didn’t mean much in the end.

Reactions: bet9
Nothing against Bridges, but having Bediako and Gurley returning, and having Clowney, Pringle, and Miller coming in, not to mention Miles can play some 4 in our smaller lineups that we play, I really didn’t see a big need for another big. I think we need another good shooting combo guard, who can handle the ball adequately, more than another big, in CNO’s system. Just my opinion.

Nothing against Bridges, but having Bediako and Gurley returning, and having Clowney, Pringle, and Miller coming in, not to mention Miles can play some 4 in our smaller lineups that we play, I really didn’t see a big need for another big. I think we need another good shooting combo guard, who can handle the ball adequately, more than another big, in CNO’s system. Just my opinion.
Bama needs another quality post player who can score and rebound. A physical presence.

I was hoping we could land him, but I'm not surprised at all with his decision. They're a much better basketball program than we are at the moment.
I understand after his visit to Tuscaloosa, our coaches were not heart broken by his
decision. Some felt the chemistry wasnt great for our locker room.

Reactions: bet9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT