ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting JD Davison Announcement

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
Per sources, JD Davison will now be announcing his college decision on October 3rd instead of the 31st like he said previously. Alabama has a lot of momentum with him currently and they have the longest standing relationship with him. I’d honestly be shocked if he doesn’t pick Alabama at this point with him moving up his decision date that much.

Prediction: Alabama

giphy.gif

Per sources, JD Davison will now be announcing his college decision on October 3rd instead of the 31st like he said previously. Alabama has a lot of momentum with him currently and they have the longest standing relationship with him. I’d honestly be shocked if he doesn’t pick Alabama at this point with him moving up his decision date that much.

Prediction: Alabama
May have broke the keyboard hitting like so damn hard. Leggo JD

I was always skeptical of the reports that he was leaning to the boogs. There have been a few exceptions, with the most recent being Trendon Watford, but top in state basketball players almost always sign with us. I certainly can’t recall losing an in state recruiting battle to coach show clause at the cow college.

He did delete it. He still may end up committing tomorrow, who knows. Sounds like he is just wanting to throw some curveballs. I have no doubt Auburn is trying to make a strong push, but I still have my money on Alabama

Was told it will be showed at the game tomorrow when he does.
If that is true, you gotta believe we already know what he's gonna say. But like harper mentioned I'm not sure if they even allow that. Hope that you're right because imo that means we got him for sure.

Reactions: mtmax
If that is true, you gotta believe we already know what he's gonna say. But like harper mentioned I'm not sure if they even allow that. Hope that you're right because imo that means we got him for sure.
im with harper, i dont think that is true.

I believe that may be against NCAA rules lol

Depends on how its being showed. I highly doubt cbs would break from coverage to show it but I dont think there's anything against the rules if they were to do that.

Depends on how its being showed. I highly doubt cbs would break from coverage to show it but I dont think there's anything against the rules if they were to do that.
Universities aren’t allowed to show, promote, or announce anything regarding unsigned high school athletes at sporting events

Reactions: pfaud001
Universities aren’t allowed to show, promote, or announce anything regarding unsigned high school athletes at sporting events

Right, but there's nothing stopping CBS from showing the announcement. I doubt it happens, but it theoretically could

Should any of y'all come across a good link for his announcement many of us would appreciate you posting it. Thanks in advance! 2 years from now today may turn out to be the most pivotal in years.
I believe he will just post a video on social media

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT