ADVERTISEMENT

Just curious

xcop

All American
Gold Member
May 29, 2002
Tuscaloosa,Alabama
as to how many are monitoring this board. I miss the BB discussions and the insight many of you have. This has been a year with Bama sports that most schools would be thrilled with. Our BB didn't meet our expectations in March but it was a fun ride. I truly expect this team to get better . We have lost to very good teams and I think the SEC schedule will be easier than Purdue and playing Arizona at home. I appreciate all the BB posters and look forward to a great 2024 . RTR (beat Michigan)

as to how many are monitoring this board. I miss the BB discussions and the insight many of you have. This has been a year with Bama sports that most schools would be thrilled with. Our BB didn't meet our expectations in March but it was a fun ride. I truly expect this team to get better . We have lost to very good teams and I think the SEC schedule will be easier than Purdue and playing Arizona at home. I appreciate all the BB posters and look forward to a great 2024 . RTR (beat Michigan)
l'm really looking for this team to step up as the season goes on. l think we have a resonable schedule with the teams we have to play twice. l'm not a big bragger and l believe in taking them one at a time, but nobody is reading this much over here anyway so l'm going to go ahead and say l think we win 12-14 conference games. We don't need to slip up against Liberty for sure.

l'm really looking for this team to step up as the season goes on. l think we have a resonable schedule with the teams we have to play twice. l'm not a big bragger and l believe in taking them one at a time, but nobody is reading this much over here anyway so l'm going to go ahead and say l think we win 12-14 conference games. We don't need to slip up against Liberty for sure.
Wimp says we win 14 games. I am most worried about a road game in Nashville It is a tough place to play and we only have a couple of guys that have been there.

I check this board each day. I wish it was still active with basketball discussion.

I haven't checked for a few days, been out of town with family.
Be careful about gambling on my friend Wimp's guesstimates. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lainey2020 and xcop
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT