ADVERTISEMENT

Just like I thought

Speaking of basketball, thanks to JQ leaving I have absolutely zero inside information here, but Sherrill’s delayed announcement sure doesn’t feel right. By no means am I hitting the panic button, but we have not reached Bama football recruiting prowess yet to where if we lose a kids we will just replace him with someone better, Sherrill is a big get or a big miss. Has anyone heard of a new decision date?

ROLL TIDE!!!!

No basketball threads from the mods. It appears we got shoved under the preverbial rug!
@Jordenharper
Thank you for posting on the new view.. While Jordan's post from Friday has been bumped towards the top of the page, it is the only post on the first page. Jordan is not using the hoops or hoops recruiting prefix so there is no way to filter for his posts at the moment.Who has time to scroll through pages to find basketball posts. In terms of user interface design, this is a disaster and will make basketball interaction suffer.

Last edited:
No basketball threads from the mods. It appears we got shoved under the preverbial rug!
@Jordenharper
Speaking of basketball, thanks to JQ leaving I have absolutely zero inside information here, but Sherrill’s delayed announcement sure doesn’t feel right. By no means am I hitting the panic button, but we have not reached Bama football recruiting prowess yet to where if we lose a kids we will just replace him with someone better, Sherrill is a big get or a big miss. Has anyone heard of a new decision date?

ROLL TIDE!!!!
l guess you fellas noticed that the only Basketball thread on the other board got took over by guys arguing and griping with each other. l think it is 2 or 3 pages long now with no actual info. Excuse the language, but we had very little of that bullshit back when this board was active.

l don't know anything, but l agree with @budog that the Sherrill delay of his commitment is probably not a good thing.

i made a post on the other board, i guess i should have put it on here.
The truth is: You did as much for basketball on this site as Jordan. That is not do dis Jordan because he brought the life into a dead site to start with. But when he left to coach, it didn't drop because of you. But now.?...

Not if we all reply and knock it back up to the top every time we read it. Of course the trolls get mixed up in it over there and that doesn't happen much here.
Good point. However, the number of original posts and replies will be exponentially greater for football during most of the year.AND RIGHTFULLY SO. It is about organizing content.

Last edited:
i made a post on the other board, i guess i should have put it on here.
That was a great post by the way. Really enjoyed the information.

Jordan needs to use the flags but I think it's good to have the posts in both places. I felt like folks on the other board were really missing out on some of the posts under Coleman Crazies. Much more civil over here though.

Reactions: bet9 and xcop
You fellas need to quit ya complaining and get over to the other board and check out the breakdown of the 16 year old Sophomore Bama just offered. Fastest hips in the south. Only question is will he grow into a safety or Mike? Roll Tide Pawl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: bet9 and xcop
You fellas need to quit ya complaining and get over to the other board and check out the breakdown of the 16 year old Sophomore Bama just offered. Fastest hips in the south. Only question is will he grow into a safety or Mike? Roll Tide Pawl
We still have 4.5 months to go, but this is definitely a Top 5 post thus far of 2023.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Reactions: btr and frazor
l guess you fellas noticed that the only Basketball thread on the other board got took over by guys arguing and griping with each other. l think it is 2 or 3 pages long now with no actual info. Excuse the language, but we had very little of that bullshit back when this board was active.

l don't know anything, but l agree with @budog that the Sherrill delay of his commitment is probably not a good thing.
The endless childish feuding on the other board is tiresome, to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT