ADVERTISEMENT

Just watched the FSU vs Michigan bowl game from last year! Wow!

Dale Taliaferro

All American
Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Dallas, Texas
e-l-m.org
FSU has a terrific passing attack. Sure they lose DC, the Iron Chef, but Cam Ackers is coming in to replace him so their running attack should not drop off much. I don't know much about either line, except that I'm glad that Walker, the AA DLineman, graduated. But their WRs are really good and really fast. If their QB has time in the pocket, he can shred a defense. Just saying this: if someone doesn't respect their team, they will be looking at the short end of the stick at the end of the game. I'm very impressed with their true Freshman QB (will be a sophomore this year). This should be a heck of a game. One think I really like about Jimbo Fisher is that he calls plays according to need, not according to safety. If it is third and thirteen, he will call a play that tries to make that first down. If is obvious that he has supreme confidence in his QB. We will need the fast guys (and best tacklers) in our nickel and dime packages. This will be a game of the season unless we play each other again in the playoffs. RTR!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News