ADVERTISEMENT

Juwan Gary

I truly hope he transfers out and gets his 30+ minutes a game he deserves. The fact that Rojas played significant minutes over Gary to end the year is all I need to see.
I asked in the game thread, but what about Keon Ambrose-Hylton...that guy was a 4 star big with emerging guard skills as a prep. How is it possible he can't unseat an injured Rojas?

Agree 100% Gary needed Rojas minutes… but you guys have to remember Gary injured his ankle in December and shattered his orbital bone in January and also has dealt with a lingering shoulder situation. I have zero doubt his reduced minutes were related to his health situation.

I hope that was the case but Oats should have addressed this if this was the case. Him not saying anything makes me think it was more.

Agree 100% Gary needed Rojas minutes… but you guys have to remember Gary injured his ankle in December and shattered his orbital bone in January and also has dealt with a lingering shoulder situation. I have zero doubt his reduced minutes were related to his health situation.
Gary is a walking co-pay waiting to happen.

Reactions: cola68
I’ve always liked Gary. Plays hard, defends, rebounds. Doesn’t even seem to let up. Hated seeing him come in for a minute or two here and there and not actually be part of the rotation.

Reactions: bet9 and cola68
I know my question doesn’t have anything to do with this. But can somebody tell me how bad JQ hurt his knee yesterday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT