ADVERTISEMENT

Kristie Curry

It is past time for Kristie Curry to go!!! Nothing else to say !
Agreed! Just lost to a Florida team that is not that good. Did not show up for the post game media after the Ole Miss game earlier this week. The program can do much better. No one in the stands at home. How about the Georgia coach, Bama grad, quite a resume. Just a thought.

It is past time for Kristie Curry to go!!! Nothing else to say !
I think you’ll get your wish. She succeeded at each of her previous stops, but just hasn’t been able to get things going here. I was cautiously optimistic after she took us to the second round of the NCAA tournament last year, but we have regressed mightily this year.

Just let Tim Miller at Hazel Green have the team and see what he can do. Reloads every year and won like a 100 State titles in a row...

Surely she can’t last beyond this year. Of course, I have thought each year she would be replaced. Take $$ and go after UGA’s coach. She is a former player and represents herself very well. The program is just pitiful now.

They sure are looking good tonight against a 1 win Arkansas team….

If this was a mens sport she would have been cut loose years ago! We’ll see if our AD cares about women’s sports or not!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

If this was a mens sport she would have been cut loose years ago! We’ll see if our AD cares about women’s sports or not!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
What the administration has done to women’s basketball is purely about neglect/ and it goes back over 20 years. Nobody has truly cared and it shows.

Reactions: ALLTHEWAYBAMA1981
Surely she can’t last beyond this year. Of course, I have thought each year she would be replaced. Take $$ and go after UGA’s coach. She is a former player and represents herself very well. The program is just pitiful now.
I second the motion regarding the Georgia coach! RTR

ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Women’s basketball, soccer, volleyball and now tennis are close to the bottom in the SEC. Should be better at all 4 with the resources available in Tuscaloosa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT