ADVERTISEMENT

ladarius givan

anybody seen him play at jeff davis in montgomery? seems like a perfect 4 spot for coach oats. also has anybody seen london from hoover play?
@Vaughnbama you need to check this out this Fall. Also take jd82 and Coach Tommy Jones with you and report back, per Pop hope Coach Jones is ok. Pop says he has not been able to talk to him lately.

Reactions: bet9 and budog
anybody seen him play at jeff davis in montgomery? seems like a perfect 4 spot for coach oats. also has anybody seen london from hoover play?
I don't know anything about Givan, but I know some folks who have seen London play and they say he is terrific. I live and work just a few minutes away from Hoover High School, so I hope to take in a couple of games this winter.

Reactions: lainey2020 and xcop
Yes I saw him and DeWayne Brown a couple of times. I know Ole Miss has offered scholarships to both as a package.
Salim is a good ball handler but didn't score like I heard he could. Played extremely hard on defense. Don't know if Brown fits Oats style. Big body at 6'9" and 255.

Reactions: bet9 and vegas man
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT