ADVERTISEMENT

Ladies Basketball!

TideFanatic

All American
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2007
Looked good. They won by 47 over Alabama a&m . Our new TRUE freshman had 15 pts and 3/4 from 3. 4/4 from ft. Barker transferred home from Georgia and played hard and looked good. Brittany Davis is a true scorer with 26 points. They have a couple that are 6’4”. There’s more. This team may do some damage this year.🤞🤞🤞🤞

Looks like this team is put together as good as she has had. We shall see what happens…

Reactions: bet9
Looked good. They won by 47 over Alabama a&m . Our new TRUE freshman had 15 pts and 3/4 from 3. 4/4 from ft. Barker transferred home from Georgia and played hard and looked good. Brittany Davis is a true scorer with 26 points. They have a couple that are 6’4”. There’s more. This team may do some damage this year.🤞🤞🤞🤞
This should be Curry's best team. I believe we were picked to finish 4th in the SEC in the preseason coaches poll. She's gonna make some people on this board mad if we meet those expectations.

This should be Curry's best team. I believe we were picked to finish 4th in the SEC in the preseason coaches poll. She's gonna make some people on this board mad if we meet those expectations.

I do not know how well or how poorly she can coach. I do know that for the first few years she was at Alabama that she was not competing on a level playing field with her opponents. For a long time she was relegated to the worst facilities in the SEC. I can tell you that for the last three years the team has improved each year and she has been playing in comparable facilities to the men.

All I want is for her to be given a fair chance.

How long has Curry been here? Guessing 10 years and they were all basement dwelling teams except for last year and maybe this year. No thank you I say to Curry, but that's Greg Byrnes job.

How long has Curry been here? Guessing 10 years and they were all basement dwelling teams except for last year and maybe this year. No thank you I say to Curry, but that's Greg Byrnes job.
We advanced to the second round of the NCAA tournament 2 years ago.

She won’t. Base nothing over a win over any SWAC team.

and you are good with that? I just think the WBB program can do much better for a coach.
She seems to have the program on an upswing, although it has taken longer than any of us would have hoped. Top 4 in the SEC would be our best season in many, many years. Let's just see how this season plays out.

Reactions: bet9 and winin11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT