ADVERTISEMENT

Long shot, but anyone have a pair for sale for tomorrow’s game?

Not sure how much traffic this board gets, but feel free to shoot me a message if you have two available.

Thanks a bunch.
You could walk around Toomer’s Corner or around the campus and flash your Big Man gun in Holster/ I am sure someone would be intimidated enough to give you some tickets. 😀😀😀

You could walk around Toomer’s Corner or around the campus and flash your Big Man gun in Holster/ I am sure someone would be intimidated enough to give you some tickets. 😀😀😀
I don’t carry one, but if I wanted to, I legally have that right… and you and your tampon-carrying brigade can deal with it, bucko.

I don’t carry one, but if I wanted to, I legally have that right… and you and your tampon-carrying brigade can deal with it, bucko.
Well, here is a novel thought. If Darius Miles was not “ carrying” these things would not have happened:
A young woman lost her life.
A son lost his mom.
And 2 young men are going to jail for a long time and their lives are basically ruined.

Carry On Garth.

• Haha
Reactions: onebamamaniax
He said he didn't carry one pwest.
Keep looking for trouble and you will definitely find it

He said he didn't carry one pwest.
Keep looking for trouble and you will definitely find it
From who? He already told me previous that he would carry on the strip.

Guess I should feel threatened? LOL.

Well, here is a novel thought. If Darius Miles was not “ carrying” these things would not have happened:
A young woman lost her life.
A son lost his mom.
And 2 young men are going to jail for a long time and their lives are basically ruined.

Carry On Garth.
You can take the legislation up with people that pass it.

Let me type this real slow for you since you have the IQ of a potted plant: if I obtain a gun legally, and I have the license to carry the gun, then I will.

And you can keep bitching about it in one hand and menstruating in the other and see which one fills up faster.

This is not a political board. This is a thread where the OP asked about tickets to a greart game. I did not go because I am a jinx and I am not paying $700 to go to the ugliest village on the Plains.

• Haha
Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT