ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Sam Walters had a good showing at the Iverson Classic

l didn't realize he was 6'9''. Very glad to hear he is a couple of inches taller than l thought. l know he is not a true 4, but glad to hear he is tall enough to help out down low when necessary.
Who else is going to play the 4 next year? I can’t figure out the roster plan. Even with Jaykwon Walton in the fold the team seemed small and now they are down right Lilliputian.

Heaven forbid that Charles decides to stay in the draft. Feels like he and Nick are going to be relied on to handle the paint and boards all by themselves.

I’m just hoping CNO has a plan that I’m unaware of so far.

Who else is going to play the 4 next year? I can’t figure out the roster plan. Even with Jaykwon Walton in the fold the team seemed small and now they are down right Lilliputian.

Heaven forbid that Charles decides to stay in the draft. Feels like he and Nick are going to be relied on to handle the paint and boards all by themselves.

Dioubate will play the 4 as well. He was listed at 6'7" when he signed, but I have read some reports that he is actually a little taller than that.

There is no question that 4 is a real concern right now. I am assuming JQ returns, and I sure hope he does. I don’t want to even think about the possibility of Bediako not returning😨.

What makes you think that exactly?
Just reading about White and on other fan bds.
some of the info I read is old but get nuggets here and there.
I hope we have a chance and I'm not saying we're out of it. Just saying it looks that way to me and I am no expert for sure.

Just reading about White and on other fan bds.
some of the info I read is old but get nuggets here and there.
I hope we have a chance and I'm not saying we're out of it. Just saying it looks that way to me and I am no expert for sure.
The Louisville staff doesn’t know what they’re doing imo. The fact he didn’t commit on campus speaks volumes to me, but that can always change. If he visits Alabama, I think he will commit.

We have definitely got to have some help out of the portal at the 4. Hopefully we can get White, but that is a long way from a sure thing. Man don't even mention Bedieko not coming back. Makes my heart flutter.

At present time we need help at point guard, the 4 spot and the 5 spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT