ADVERTISEMENT

*** LSU GAME THREAD

I'm not a complain about the refs guy, but Bama has gotten hosed the last few minute offensively and defensively.

Shack might be the first player I've seen play that can get hammered all game long and hardly ever gets a foul called on the defender. He got smashed a few times in the first half and I think it's gotten him off on his shot.

Going to lose late here cause we have someone on the floor we need to hit shots but can't right now and at the same time we're in one of our brain dead spells where we inexplicably hand the ball to the other team.

Maddening after playing so solid all game long.

I don’t get this no big lineup. They are getting everything they want at the rim
I recall Nate oats saying before the Auburn game that Alabama doesn't need to match up with their bigs because in the college game there is no 3 second in the paint. He thinks it is more of a mismatch for them to guard Bama's small lineup.

We then proceeded to go get worked on the inside and ran off the court. Same thing happened in UK.

I don’t understand the charge/block fouls anymore. If the offensive player lowers his shoulder and initiates contact into the defender who established position it has to be a charge. It’s almost like each crew has its own subjective definition of the rule.

I recall Nate oats saying before the Auburn game that Alabama doesn't need to match up with their bigs because in the college game there is no 3 second in the paint. He thinks it is more of a mismatch for them to guard Bama's small lineup.

We then proceeded to go get worked on the inside and ran off the court. Same thing happened in UK.
I heard the interview you are talking about. He was referring to the Baylor game how they had to leave their bigs on the bench bc we were killing them with our smaller lineup. But this is the first time we have used 5 guards

ffs... did Rojas piss off these officials somehow?

Terrible call for a flop in a late game situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT