ADVERTISEMENT

LSU QB search

BAMAPG

All American
Jan 11, 2004
Both of their QB's recruits, have de committed and are looking around.

The attached article http://gridironnow.com/lsu-quarterback-recruits-decommit/2/ bring up the possibility of the young man who was dismissed from FSU for hitting the young lady at a bar in Tallahassee. I DO NOT condone the actions but Johnson has paid a steep penalty and deserves a second chance. I know a lot of people who know the young man and I would have no issue if we recruited him. Terrible decision/mistake however you view it but like all of us he deserves a second chance. His brother will be a VERY highly recruited DB next year ... also the same school that produced Wade.

One remaining option on the table is former Florida State quarterback De’Andre Johnson, who was dismissed from FSU’s program after a battery charge; there was a video of him punching a 21-year-old woman at a Tallahassee nightclub. Johnson entered a plea deal in that case for misdemeanor battery. Johnson spent the 2016 season at East Mississippi Community College – famously known as “Last Chance U” – and was a star with 2,646 passing yards and 834 rushing yards; he accounted for 31 touchdowns.

Reactions: reedcarlton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News