ADVERTISEMENT

lute olson

passed away tonight. he had some good basketball teams at arizona. we tore their butt one year in the tournment when wimp was coaching.
That was the greatest game in Bama BB history for me. I remember the score, 77-55, and even the date, Sunday night, March 18th, 1990. I played in a BB league in college, and I had an really obnoxious kid who always wore an Arizona shirt giving me such crap about how his team was going to beat my team’s butt in that game. Suffice it to say, he never spoke that way again. The next game was one of the 3 biggest disappointments for me as a Bama BB fan. We were the better team, against Loyola, and should have won.

Last edited:
That was the greatest game in Bama BB history for me. I remember the score, 77-55, and even the date, Sunday night, March 18th, 1990. I played in a BB league in college, and I had an really obnoxious kid who always wore an Arizona shirt giving me such crap about how his team was going to beat my team’s butt in that game. Suffice it to say, he never spoke that way again. The next game was one of the 3 biggest disappointments for me as a Bama BB fan. We were the better team, against Loyola, and should have won.
The Tuscon Skyline

Reactions: Codie B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT