ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Sears and Charles Bediako highlights at the NBA Draft Combine

I’m going to say at least one and maybe both of those baskets Charles had get pinned or swatted in the NBA.

I hope they are just using the combine to stay in shape and gain some experience for next years draft. Charles needs to put on weight & muscle before he can play in the NBA. He also needs to work on his free throw percentage to play anywhere. Probably my favorite player on this years team, but he has holes in his game. Any, good nutrition program should be able to put 35 pounds on his frame.

Reactions: bet9
CNO says Bediako is an elite rim defender. He has been in a weight and nutrition program for the duration, but everyone has an opinion.

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
CNO says Bediako is an elite rim defender. He has been in a weight and nutrition program for the duration, but everyone has an opinion.
Charles has a great team player attitude. But, I feel he is the lay back character that needs to be pushed to get the maximum talent that he has. He’s not going to spend the extra hours unless someone triggers what it takes to spend the hours shooting like Miller. If you defend him your just stating that your ok with underachieving.

Reactions: bet9
How do you know what Bediako is doing or what kind of attitude he has? you feel like he is too laid back to work. Where do you get all your inside on him?? Do tell Musso.

Reactions: lainey2020
I don’t have anyway of know other than a life of watching this kind of layback character. Although I’m drawn to this type character they need to be pushed. When A character that is much different like Miller is on the court shooting two hours before the game where is Bediako? Layback. Same go for the rest of the team. If you want great things you’ve got to work for it, and it doesn’t matter what your God given abilities are. Do you still want to argue with me?

We will see over the next couple of years how full of shit that I am. My guess is he will be cut after a couple of years without a college degree.
Lets remember not making an NBA team doesn't make you a failure. If it did we would all be in trouble. I would love to get paid to travel Europe at his age. Of course they pay pretty good to sit at the end of the bench in the NBA......

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
After which he will be paid to travel to Europe. That's exactly what donta hall did
By the way Donta Hall is doing really well financially and his Mother has opened up a resturant and catering service here in Luverne.

By the way Donta does have his diploma should he chose to get into coaching after his career. We are all proud of him down here.

l wish Charles nothing but the best, but l would have loved to have seen him cvome back and get his diploma. That could be selfiness on my part however.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT