ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland HC makes plea for Auburn fans to stay late, cheer against Alabama

James Benedetto

All American
Staff
Jul 30, 2022
I didn’t see nearly as many Auburn fans against Iowa as I thought there would be. No idea if Saturday will be different. Also after each game, don’t the have to empty the arena?

I didn’t see nearly as many Auburn fans against Iowa as I thought there would be. No idea if Saturday will be different. Also after each game, don’t the have to empty the arena?
Nope. You get to see both games. Ridiculous that the tournament did this. It has made the ticket prices sky high for both fan bases. I bought tickets back in October, but I know a ton of folks that want to go. They just don’t want to pay that much for it. I say screw it and pay for it. When we will ever have Bama in Bham again for a tournament game?

Were you at the game?? The entire arena was packed with Auburn fans. I didn’t see many empty seats.

Arena doesn’t empty on Saturday. Games are back to back

Reactions: lainey2020

wrong-drumpf.gif

It may be because they have to empty the arena between games and only next game ticket holders are allowed in. That would mean that barn fans would have to purchase separate tickets for the Bama v. Maryland matchup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT