ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational

Thanks for the news Harper, when was the tournament originally supposed to be played? I’m old and CRS.
i am thankful our guys get to play some blue bloods before we get deep into the conference play.

It was scheduled a week before thanksgiving so it’s only pushed back a week
I read an article that said the reason for starting on the 25th instead of the 10th was for the players safety.
That makes no sense to me. what is going to happen with covid in those 15 days? All of these programs had their schedules set and were ready to play and the ncaa decides the players arent going to be safe on Nov, 10th but they will be on the 25th. Something isn't right with those guys. (as we all know)

I read an article that said the reason for starting on the 25th instead of the 10th was for the players safety.
That makes no sense to me. what is going to happen with covid in those 15 days? All of these programs had their schedules set and were ready to play and the ncaa decides the players arent going to be safe on Nov, 10th but they will be on the 25th. Something isn't right with those guys. (as we all know)
Agreed

I know whoever we play the first game or two shouldn’t have a clue what to expect from us with this personnel.
I think most coaches know what CNO is going to try to do. If the shots aren’t falling and we’re not getting on the boards we are vulnerable, but making an average % of 3 point shots and limiting turnovers we will win the lions share of these games.
i am relatively certain we will make a better % of our free throws this season as well.

I think most coaches know what CNO is going to try to do. If the shots aren’t falling and we’re not getting on the boards we are vulnerable, but making an average % of 3 point shots and limiting turnovers we will win the lions share of these games.
i am relatively certain we will make a better % of our free throws this season as well.
I didn’t mean they wouldn’t know what to expect in terms of our strategy. I meant from in terms of personnel.

I may be wrong but believe the 25th is the earliest the NCAA will allow games to be played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT