ADVERTISEMENT

Miami/Auburn

aggietider

All American
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2012
Miami got off to a good start. Kessler got his 2nd foul before the first media timeout. Miami looks so long and active.
We weren’t home when we played Miami and I forgot to record it. How did we blow them out?

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
And who is this #2 for Auburn? I don’t even remember seeing him play much. He gave them a spark in the first round. Now he’s given them one tonight. He looks like he needs to be playing football for them.

And who is this #2 for Auburn? I don’t even remember seeing him play much. He gave them a spark in the first round. Now he’s given them one tonight. He looks like he needs to be playing football for them.
He Fouls like a football player. We just went ballistic shooting that night. Think it was Keon’s best game.

The ND player that LIT bama up for 29 has 7 points with two minutes left .. just bricked a free throw ..

go figure
And ND has a chance to pull this out. Texas tech is ALL defense. They run the hell out of offensive sets and yet they end up throwing up awful shots at the buzzer constantly

Edit: mighty elite with the D though lol

Last edited:
Jabari Smith got dunked on something serious in the first half. And him and Kessler
Both got it a little bit another time.
Miami is so king and athletic. They a making Auburn look like Baylor made Gonzaga look last year. I know it won’t last but for now it’s fun. Jabari just got rejected at the rim and Kessler missed a layup right after. Kessler isn’t liking this right now.

Reactions: pfaud001
There’s no way we kept that #2 from Miami out of the paint whenever he wanted in there.

Auburn with the inbound off their own guys back that was inches away from being a turnover that lead to a fast break 3 for auburn lol. Circle that play if they storm back.

Auburn with the inbound off their own guys back that was inches away from being a turnover that lead to a fast break 3 for auburn lol. Circle that play if they storm back.
I’ve been telling my people to chill bc the run is coming. But it’s almost too late for it. I didn’t think Auburn would win it all, but I didn’t think it would end this early. My son picked Miami in his bracket, so he will hit the jackpot of this sticks. He gets it right, picks up points on everyone and Auburn loses.

I’ve been telling my people to chill bc the run is coming. But it’s almost too late for it. I didn’t think Auburn would win it all, but I didn’t think it would end this early. My son picked Miami in his bracket, so he will hit the jackpot of this sticks. He gets it right, picks up points on everyone and Auburn loses.
I sure didn’t want auburn to make a huge run in this tournament and they got a great draw to make one. I know it’s probably dumb for this to make me feel better after our awful finish but…. It does

Reactions: WAR_GA
I sure didn’t want auburn to make a huge run in this tournament and they got a great draw to make one. I know it’s probably dumb for this to make me feel better after our awful finish but…. It does
It means I don't have to listen to Auburn fans at work talk about making a run for the NC while Bama was knocked out the first game.

Makes me feel great. #2 seed, with the #1 pick and the go down in the 2nd round. Feels great.

Bruce never managed to wrangle those guards in and understand they have a generational talent on their team and it ain’t them. Cost them mightily late in the season. For as good as they were in January that was a pretty terrible home stretch

Roll Hurricanes! Now I can enjoy the rest of the tourney as I don’t have a dog in the fight. As bad as we looked I believe this was worse as such high expectations.

Reactions: adsmith4
Where are the Pearl lovers tonight? Took the best team Auburn has ever had, at one time ranked #1 in the country, and lost in the Round of 32 to a double digit seed. Keep that same energy about Oats with Pearl…

Reactions: bet9
Here kitty kitty…here kitty kitty… @T I G E R
Where you at? May take you awhile to come up with something good to say about this.

Bruce never managed to wrangle those guards in and understand they have a generational talent on their team and it ain’t them. Cost them mightily late in the season. For as good as they were in January that was a pretty terrible home stretch
that generational talent was 3/16 from the field with several costly turnovers. that had nothing to do with the guards. miami had a great game plan and executed it. au did not adjust and took it on the chin.

Did Miami not bring any of these players to Orlando to play us in November? We beat them by 35 and they were horrendous.

I’ll never understand this years team lol
This 👆🏻👆🏻

Again, trajectories for both teams were opposite .

Unbelievable coaching job by Coach Larranaga and staff to get them from that loss to the sweet sixteen

You’ll get another Jabari and Kessler?
maybe? AU is about to land high major transfer tevin brown and 5* traore from LSU. bruce will be hitting the portal hard and he has playing time to sell. jabari isn’t walking through that door again, but his production can be replaced.

maybe? AU is about to land high major transfer tevin brown and 5* traore from LSU. bruce will be hitting the portal hard and he has playing time to sell. jabari isn’t walking through that door again, but his production can be replaced.

Imagine getting that lucky ass draw and fvcking it up. Oof. Tough look.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT