ADVERTISEMENT

mikel brown

we have some strong competition, he will visit TX this week I think.
Bama is slight favorite for now. IN Oats we trust....
I think he reclassifies to the 24 class and chooses the good guys.

Reactions: PIO2U
we have some strong competition, he will visit TX this week I think.
Bama is slight favorite for now. IN Oats we trust....
I think he reclassifies to the 24 class and chooses the good guys.
If Sears would come back for another season, Oats could bring Brown in and get him used to big time bb

Reactions: PIO2U and Codie B
If Sears would come back for another season, Oats could bring Brown in and get him used to big time bb
I spoke with our old friend Milso about this topic this morning. It would be great if Sears came back, but even if he does, and especially if he doesn’t, we need to bring in a solid experienced PG from the transfer portal, so we don’t put too much pressure on Brown, considering he is going to be a year younger than your average freshman. Nothing against Brown, who I certainly want, but it is asking a lot to have a young man who was supposed to be a senior in HS to be the team’s primary PG from day one, and then be able to lead us on a potential tournament run.

Reactions: winin11
I spoke with our old friend Milso about this topic this morning. It would be great if Sears came back, but even if he does, and especially if he doesn’t, we need to bring in a solid experienced PG from the transfer portal, so we don’t put too much pressure on Brown, considering he is going to be a year younger than your average freshman. Nothing against Brown, who I certainly want, but it is asking a lot to have a young man who was supposed to be a senior in HS to be the team’s primary PG from day one, and then be able to lead us on a potential tournament run.
Hope Milso is doing well. he is really missed.
Sears may get drafted so I hope we are on a few PGs in the portal.

Reactions: Codie B
Hope Milso is doing well. he is really missed.
Sears may get drafted so I hope we are on a few PGs in the portal.
He is just getting over Covid, but outside of that, and his obvious eyesight issues, he said he was doing good. He misses a number of gentlemen on this board.

Reactions: winin11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT